Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish Lesson
Spanish Lesson
Chicharito means 'diving cunt'. 

Watching the U.S./Mexico WC qualifier. All teams have their drama queens, but this asshole is in a special class. His circus flip when Brooks ran up on him was hilarious. His continued grimacing after his writhing was ignored was simply absurd. If he was hurt at all it was self inflicted.

I wish they would seriously enforce simulation rules. Chicharito deserved to be carded for that display.
RE: Spanish Lesson
Not surprisingly, none of the translators give me that. But doesn't the "ito" on the end mean "little?" And ending with an "o" means it's masculine, which would be weird for the word "cunt." I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it doesn't jive with what I learned, not that that is worth a whole lot.

But yeah, soccer(yes, that's what it's called) players are notoriously dirty and fragile. I used to play in a competitive league, and the higher the caliber of teams you play, the dirtier it got. There were even teams for young teens with coaches that had been shipped over from Europe, and those were the dirtiest. They pretty much coach you to play cheaply.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell