Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Interviews - Tiberius
Staff Interviews - Tiberius
A few days ago Losty interviewed myself and asked me all sorts of questions you submitted. Here is the full 2 hour 28 min interview (note: it's a video but the recording is entirely audio apart from the title screen):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQgim2yhTHY
RE: Staff Interviews - Tiberius
I went into this fully expecting it to be 2 hours of you asking yourself questions. Disappointed.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I made him do the intro of his own interview because I was too chicken lol.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Awesome.
Great interview Tibs. It's so sweet that you met Shell on here and then moved there to get married... even if you are a total heretic now... makes more sense without a 'u' indeed Dodgy Big Grin And though I still think the name is fitting, I see where you're coming from about the strategy of handegg and I think it would probably be a really good game to watch if I could only understand it... so please teach me Wink now it's a change of plans for me and instead of a couple of GoTs, I'm off to watch Moonrise Kingdom. It's not on (our) Netflix but it is on amazon. I love Bill Murray... I think he's a comedic genius, so I'm well up for this. If you haven't seen it, and you like toilet humour, I'd recommend Kingpin as another great comedy of his. That's one I'd take on a desert island Wink
Happy to teach anyone about hand egg. I occasionally watch the games live with Alasdair Ham on Skype and you're welcome to join us.
(November 16, 2016 at 1:28 am)Tiberius Wrote: Happy to teach anyone about hand egg. I occasionally watch the games live with Alasdair Ham on Skype and you're welcome to join us.

Cool... I'll take you up on that some time... thanks Smile But not tonight (well it's actually morning but my sleep's out of whack) cos I'm watching that film Wink Every time I've tried to learn about it I've come up against a brick wall because everything (sports encyclopaedias etc) assumes a basic knowledge of the principles of the game, which we just don't have over here because there's nothing like it. I watched about 20 minutes of a game on Channel four once and just thought if I pay enough attention to the commentary I'll get the gist but it never happened Sad So it would be great just to get a rundown of the basic idea of the game Smile
Haha! I forgot about my Brad Friedel question.  Tongue 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op7U_65ql2w
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Looong. I fell asleep during the 1/2 hour about coffee... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Another great one.

Losty came through with the breathless giggling right out of the gate. Thanks.

Tibs, didn't notice the tourettes much. It's probably a bigger thing to you than the rest of the world. Did you do the phonic blast after the interview as you predicted?

You're in the US now, you don't queue, you line up. No cuts, no buts, no coconuts!

The toilet problem must be and east coast thing. Mine does the big BA-WOOOOOSH. I can still clog it. I wish that wasn't bragging but I have so little.

The Brit TP question was mine. I read an article where an NFL team took US TP across the pond because the last time they played there Brit TP sucked. And TP is important, Try "going" with out it. Maybe I'm anal. 

I noticed it's no longer tAcos.

I think you need to put "lurker penetrator" in your user title. Own it.

OK, follow up:

Best question.

Worst question.

Question that made you think. 

Anything you wish you hadn't said or would change. 

Thanks for the interview and the forum. Glad to have ya across the pond.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3256 748084 Yesterday at 5:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1286 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6201 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 27873 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1314 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: brewer
  Get to know your staff [UPDATED] Losty 534 42834 February 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 15931 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6323 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Staff Interviews - robvalue Tiberius 81 9998 October 6, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  New subforum "Questions for Staff". Jackalope 47 12580 September 16, 2016 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Cyberman