Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:50 pm

Poll: Who is the most pedantic and robotic person on AF?
This poll is closed.
Alasdair Ham
12.50%
1 12.50%
Alasdair Ham
12.50%
1 12.50%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
12.50%
1 12.50%
Alasdair Ham
12.50%
1 12.50%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
Alasdair Ham
0%
0 0%
EvidenceVsFaith
0%
0 0%
EvF
0%
0 0%
Evie
0%
0 0%
Hammy
12.50%
1 12.50%
That former turtle dude who used to be staff.
12.50%
1 12.50%
False dichotomy.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the most pedantic robot on AF?
Who is the most pedantic robot on AF?
Who is the most pedantic and robotic person on AF?
RE: Who is the most pedantic robot on AF?
[Image: 1eavgu.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: 1eavk2.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Turtle
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Define "who", "pedantic" and "robot".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Pro tip: check the results before you vote and lets try to make all of the options have the same number!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Instructions not clear...
System requires reboot...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Oh rly? Tongue

Well I must admit I've kind of lost some of my pedantry since I made this thread.

I think it's for the best Tongue
I'm insulted not to be included.
(December 2, 2016 at 7:30 pm)Tonus Wrote: Pro tip: check the results before you vote and lets try to make all of the options have the same number!

Yay! Let's do that!  Tongue