Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Band of Bullshitters
Band of Bullshitters
The Orange Baboon has named a man who couldn't get appointed to a federal judgeship in the 80's, Jeff Sessions, because he is a flaming racist to be attorney general.  Minorities everywhere should be very worried.

Mike Pompeo, one of the Benghazi freaks in the congress who wasted millions on fruitless "investigations" is his pick for CIA-director.  I'm sure Putin helped with that choice.

His National Security Advisor will be nutty general Mike Flynn who sees muslims behind every curtain.

Can hardly wait to see who else joins the Band.
RE: Band of Bullshitters
Again, so much for keeping an open mind on a Trump presidency.

When he said during the campaign that he was going to get "the best people," that was an ironic joke, right? All we need now is Sarah Palin as Secretary of Education and our country will be totally fucked.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I honestly thought this would be a discussion on historical inaccuracies in the hit HBO series Band of Brothers. I was much impressed by your clever title.

On-topic: I'm not at all surprised by his choices. DT, it's hard to keep an open mind when his choices really narrow the view, know what I mean?
(November 18, 2016 at 12:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: His National Security Advisor will be nutty general Mike Flynn who sees muslims behind every curtain.

Well, someone had to replace Curtis LeMay at some point. He's no longer around to continue the good work.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Again, so much for keeping an open mind on a Trump presidency.

When he said during the campaign that he was going to get "the best people," that was an ironic joke, right?  All we need now is Sarah Palin as Secretary of Education and our country will be totally fucked.

We're already totally fucked.  In short order they will start another war to keep the population alarmed.  Iran is the most probably target.... and Iran will be a much tougher nut than Iraq.
And here's some more dirt on Pompeo.....Edward Snowden's worst nightmare.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/trumps-c...lect-data/

Quote:Trump’s CIA nominee wants unrestricted power to collect data
I'm sure he got the idea from Himmler.

Quote: Wrote:In interviews and written pieces, he has pointed to Iran as the primary source of conflict in the Middle East since Tehran's 1979 revolution.

Actually I think we are the primary source of conflict in the middle east.
I really hope you're wrong there Min. I have no desire to return to the sandbox. Can't we pick on someone else? Canada maybe, or France?
Probably.  If Putin says so I'm sure Drumpf will get right on it.
Quote:I honestly thought this would be a discussion on historical inaccuracies in the hit HBO series Band of Brothers

Well then it would have been in the History Section.