Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
Wink 
Hi there
Hello everyone! Toni here, lately got a lot interested in atheism so i decided to join the forum. Everyone around me is crazy religious and it started to driving me nuts how irrational and deflecting most of them are. Hope i will find a bit more sane people here  Smile
RE: Hi there
Welcome!

Muahahahaaaaaaaaahahaaaa
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Sane?

What's sanity? Welcome aboard the crazy train!! While most of us here are sane, we do have a few nuts running loose.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
We're sane.  We do have a few religious nuts to pick on.
(November 19, 2016 at 2:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We're sane.  We do have a few religious nuts to pick on.

Hey! I thought this place was my safe space.
I have nuts too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Welcome aboard! Always room for one more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfhf1Gv4Tw
Welcome
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about the religious nut problem. I hope you find what you're looking for here Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3065 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1820 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused