Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Religion - Cobainism Second coming of Jesus
NEW Religion - Cobainism Second coming of Jesus
Its the belief that Kurt Cobain is the second coming of Christ. Its for everyone. Christians, Muslims and Atheists and others. there really is no requirements other than to be good. Its not an institutionalized religion. The only thing that would be nice is to share it with others. Here is a video about it and evidence for it

Moderator Notice
Removed video in violation of 30/30 rule. Please read the rules.

Edit: Cobainism Text

"

RE: NEW Religion - Cobainism Second coming of Jesus
Smells like teen stupidity.
A religion for atheists...

Okay then.
Crap! And here was I thinkin JBrentonK was the second coming of Jebus!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Will Cobainites be wearing little gold shotguns round their necks?

I also find it a little ironic (and very stupid) that the Second Coming Of Jesus would front a band called 'Nirvana'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Because we're all agreed that this is exactly what the world needs right now - another religion.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I just updated the info. I didn't know you couldn't post videos about it here so i am sorry for not reading the rules first. I updated it in Text form of a spoiler tag so feel free to read if you like?

Quote: Will Cobainites be wearing little gold shotguns round their necks?
No. Because the song "Come as you are" says just be who you are.
[Image: id-rather-be-hated-for-who-i-am-than-lov...987268.jpg]
We'll set out chairs for as many cabainites that want to come to 12 Steppers . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Do we have to pull a Hemingway or can we choose to die a natural death? Does the church provide a clean up crew if we do decide to go the whiney rich boy way?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

If Cobain is the savior, does that make Bob Mould and Grant Hart his John the Baptists? If that's the case, I'll stick with the forerunners, crying in the wilderness. Husker Du kicked Nirvana's asses and lived to tell of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 6202 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Covid-19 second wave WinterHold 58 6879 August 11, 2020 at 6:50 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 1308 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  My new religion: New Age Hedonism Transcended Dimensions 20 4517 October 2, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  How to start a new sect/new religion for dummies. Brian37 28 4133 April 11, 2017 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 23075 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  Officially sold my "soul" for the second time. Foxaèr 2 1058 January 28, 2017 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  [4.1 SECOND Conversion] (without weird fonts too!) ignoramus 59 5025 January 22, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 10048 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Pseudo-Christians, you missed Jesus' SECOND COMING! 21stCenturyIconoclast 45 5330 January 2, 2017 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady