Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castro/GOP and asshole Trump
Castro/GOP and asshole Trump
"COMMUNIST" is the bullshit slur the right has unfortunately painted of the left since Reagan and asshole Trump is trying to pull the same bullshit now.

The Orwellian bullshit he is pulling is vile. 

Trump is sucking the dick of Putin, a KGB thug whom supported the communism of the USSR, the same communism he claims to want to condemn in CUBA/CASTRO.

Let me make this clear to all you economic right wing fucknuts, it never occurs to you that investment isnt a call for a nanny state. Taxes are NOT robbery just because the two lower classes vote.

Being economically liberal DOES NOT, nor has ever meant that we  value dictators. SO FUCK YOU TRUMP AND FUCK THE GOP.  I am glad CASTRO is dead, but that does not mean asshole demagogues like Trump, whom spent the last 5 years acting like a despot, scapegoating DICKFUCK, is a solution.

Castro silenced dissent, attacked the press, went after and threatened political rivals. Trump, attacked the press and made threats to Hillary. FUCK CASTRO AND FUCK PUTIN AND FUCK TRUMP.
RE: Castro/GOP and asshole Trump
Good morning Brian. I suppose there's no optimum time of day to check your blood pressure.
(November 26, 2016 at 10:01 am)Cato Wrote: Good morning Brian. I suppose there's no optimum time of day to check your blood pressure.

Nope, not with the future of a free society at stake no. The civil west should be very concerned with a Trump presidency.

I am very dead serious about this. Putin is a product of the cold war, he wants to take RUSSIA back to that, the same RUSSIA that JFK and even Reagan fought. Trump wants that cold war back as much as Putin. 

The right rightfully condemn's CASTRO but their voters don't care to accept that PUTIN wants to go back to the same hard line communism of the past the same communism that supported CUBA/CASTRO.

This also cuts to the core of voters, both on the right and left failing to understand that "capitalism" IS NOT a form of government. China allows the private sector, but sucks on political pluralism and religious freedom. The Saudi Royal Family owns oil companies and invests in banks and the weapons industry. Gaddaffi was a billionaire who owned stock in GE.

The CASTRO family didn't simply get money from COMMUNIST friendly countries, they have personal wealth just like any despot. 

Now we have just elected an asshole, whom Colin Powell called racist. An asshole whom 50 republican law agents also called dangerous. An asshole who threatened the press as well as political rivals. So yea, my blood pressure is high about Trump. Trump isn't a left or right issue he is a danger to global stability AND western freedom.
(November 26, 2016 at 9:54 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am glad CASTRO is dead, but that does not mean asshole demagogues like Trump, whom spent the last 5 years acting like a despot, scapegoating DICKFUCK, is a solution.

Why?

I couldn't care less that he's dead. He's out of the equation for more than a decade by now, so it's not as if his death was to resolve anything.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 26, 2016 at 10:24 am)abaris Wrote:
(November 26, 2016 at 9:54 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am glad CASTRO is dead, but that does not mean asshole demagogues like Trump, whom spent the last 5 years acting like a despot, scapegoating DICKFUCK, is a solution.

Why?

I couldn't care less that he's dead. He's out of the equation for more than a decade by now, so it's not as if his death was to resolve anything.

NO it does not change a thing other than it is one less piece of shit to worry about. But CASTRO does represent what the sane in the west SHOULD fight against, but stupidly these same morons whom put Trump in are creating the very conditions that put us on the brink of a global nuclear war. 

Reagan's economics sucked but even he understood the oppression of the USSR just like JFK had to walk a line to prevent the CUBAN missile crisis. Trump has made politics an episode of Jerry Springer and has behaved with his words in the same despotic language as CASTRO. If some her want to chalk that up to an act on Trump's part, I think that would be a very bad mistake. If he shoots off his mouth while trying to deal with global diplomacy, and pisses off the wrong person/people, we can have that nuclear war that both JFK and even Reagan sought to prevent.

Trump is damaged goods regardless of economic views. And on top of being damaged goods has the praise of a former KGB thug, the product of COMMUNISM that propped up CASTRO. Trump not only wants to turn back the clock on rights for women/minorities here, he WANTS the same cold war Putin does.
Brian,

You might want to give more consideration to how Castro acquired his so called personal wealth. I also think it defies reason to simultaneously accuse Trump of being chummy with Putin and desire a return to Cold War relations.
He is and has been. He isn't doing what JFK did, or Reagan or Obama for that matter. The west has always wants to open freer markets in more closed states, and that is NOT a bad thing. That is what Reagan tried to do, but attached himself to bad economic policies that hurt us in the process. Trump is carrying on the same 1% exploitation attitude that will hurt humanity and create MORE poverty.

I only agree with Reagan as far as what he wanted in political and religious pluralism. It still remains that CUBA's communist party is propped up by other communist states, and arguing over family wealth is absurd, every nation has global investments in the same global market both friend and foe alike.

CHE was no hero and neither was CASTRO. They were/are grifters whom gained power selling populism.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch...nal+wealth

Take your pick.....
(November 26, 2016 at 10:16 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 26, 2016 at 10:01 am)Cato Wrote: Good morning Brian. I suppose there's no optimum time of day to check your blood pressure.

Nope, not with the future of a free society at stake no. The civil west should be very concerned with a Trump presidency.

I am very dead serious about this. Putin is a product of the cold war, he wants to take RUSSIA back to that, the same RUSSIA that JFK and even Reagan fought. Trump wants that cold war back as much as Putin. 

The right rightfully condemn's CASTRO but their voters don't care to accept that PUTIN wants to go back to the same hard line communism of the past the same communism that supported CUBA/CASTRO.

This also cuts to the core of voters, both on the right and left failing to understand that "capitalism" IS NOT a form of government. China allows the private sector, but sucks on political pluralism and religious freedom. The Saudi Royal Family owns oil companies and invests in banks and the weapons industry. Gaddaffi was a billionaire who owned stock in GE.

The CASTRO family didn't simply get money from COMMUNIST friendly countries, they have personal wealth just like any despot. 

Now we have just elected an asshole, whom Colin Powell called racist. An asshole whom 50 republican law agents also called dangerous. An asshole who threatened the press as well as political rivals. So yea, my blood pressure is high about Trump. Trump isn't a left or right issue he is a danger to global stability AND western freedom.
ROFLOL

Your 'society' is already over.. The head of your snake has already been chopped off and you guys are just wriggling around cause you don't know your already dead.

Take it from someone who has spent the last 8 years as a member of a dead society. (during O-bammie's term) You have really two options. grow up, get over it and go back to work, and maybe if trump f's up as bad as obammie did you'll have a chance in 4 years to 'right what you see wrong.'  -OR- Go riot and burn down a CVS drug store.. Cause nothing will sting trump more than to see a CVS on fire. Or i guess you could move to a recreational use state and get high for the next 4 years.

Eitherway Bwahahahaha!!!
(November 28, 2016 at 11:34 am)Drich Wrote:
(November 26, 2016 at 10:16 am)Brian37 Wrote: Nope, not with the future of a free society at stake no. The civil west should be very concerned with a Trump presidency.

ROFLOL

Your 'society' is already over.. The head of your snake has already been chopped off and you guys are just wriggling around cause you don't know your already dead.

Take it from someone who has spent the last 8 years as a member of a dead society. (during O-bammie's term) You have really two options. grow up, get over it and go back to work, and maybe if trump f's up as bad as obammie did you'll have a chance in 4 years to 'right what you see wrong.'  -OR- Go riot and burn down a CVS drug store.. Cause nothing will sting trump more than to see a CVS on fire. Or i guess you could move to a recreational use state and get high for the next 4 years.

Eitherway Bwahahahaha!!!

Hey Dripshit you have a very short term memory.

BUSH got us into TWO unfunded wars. BUSH allowed the gambling that crashed the housing/car/banks.

Trump is filling his cabinet with the same assholes who supported Bush.

The head of the snake just won.
(November 28, 2016 at 11:46 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 28, 2016 at 11:34 am)Drich Wrote: ROFLOL

Eitherway Bwahahahaha!!!

Hey Dripshit you have a very short term memory.

BUSH got us into TWO unfunded wars. BUSH allowed the gambling that crashed the housing/car/banks.

Trump is filling his cabinet with the same assholes who supported Bush.

The head of the snake just won.

What don't you get about Trump being an out sider? Someone not owned by the same guys who pulls both clinton's and bush's puppet strings? Trump has vowed to use non career politicians to fill out his cabinet where ever he can.

number 2
Declared intended nominees include Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions for attorney general, Kansas Rep. Mike Pompeo for CIA director, South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley for ambassador to the UN, and Republican donor and school choice activist Betsy DeVos for education secretary. Trump has also named retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn his national security adviser in the White House, a position that doesn't need Senate confirmation.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/25/politics/t...e-learned/

which of the 5 Trump has picked worked for bush?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13231 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 810 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5609 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 957 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1436 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames Minimalist 25 3009 November 8, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1345 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 364 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  All migrants are violent according to GOP.... Brian37 0 268 August 23, 2018 at 6:04 am
  Tape of Trump and Cohen and Playboy model Brian37 10 1872 July 20, 2018 at 5:30 pm