Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians, your god is gay. I have proof!
Christians, your god is gay. I have proof!
You claim your god created everything. Well, if he created everything, that means he also created the colored thing that forms after rain and which we humans call a rainbow. So, if he created the rainbow, then it means he's gay and you worship a god who is gay. Yet you keep saying god hates us (gays). See the controversy here?
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: Christians, your god is gay. I have proof!
[Image: f32.jpg]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Reminds me of Ricky Gervais' stand up bit about Noah's Ark. "I will make the rainbow, as a symbol of my friendship with men..."
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I kerp misreading this as Christians, your god is gay. I have poof!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

He does seem to protest too much.

Plus he's everywhere, so that means he's touching my cock.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Well remember he didn't even plan to make women to begin with.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(November 30, 2016 at 7:06 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: You claim your god created everything. Well, if he created everything, that means he also created the colored thing that forms after rain and which we humans call a rainbow. So, if he created the rainbow, then it means he's gay and you worship a god who is gay. Yet you keep saying god hates us (gays). See the controversy here?

and then you should announce you're making the assertion under christer rules where they have to prove god isn't gay
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 30, 2016 at 9:56 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Well remember he didn't even plan to make women to begin with.

That's true, "he" actually paraded loads of animals in front of old Adumb to see if any of them got his little serpent twitching.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
If God were gay, you'd think he'd dress better.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
God is neither male or female or gay or straight, God/deities/entities/super natural are merely products of humans imaginations reflecting their own narcissism, insecurities and desires.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13106 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 9158 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A.S.K. your way to proof. Drich 378 39899 June 13, 2020 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  [Serious] Do we have any female Christians left? If not, anyone is welcome to comment. Losty 34 3395 May 13, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: WolfsChild
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7809 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Christians: What line are you unwilling to cross for God? Cecelia 96 10496 September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
  Question I have for Christians. Quick 45 7016 May 12, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  OK, Christians! I have my KJV! chimp3 166 30726 April 12, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: He lives
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 14989 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 18411 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII