Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrier stays in US
Carrier stays in US
Carrier says it has deal with Trump to keep jobs in Indiana

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...diana.html
RE: Carrier stays in US
Government giving a sweetheart deal to a specific company is the definition of crony capitalism.

Here we are at T -45 days or so and the right is already cheering the perversion of those free markets they claim to love. Anything for power.
I wonder if he used Bernie's idea about the defense contracts
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(November 30, 2016 at 8:42 am)mihoda Wrote: Government giving a sweetheart deal to a specific company is the definition of crony capitalism.

Here we are at T -45 days or so and the right is already cheering the perversion of those free markets they claim to love. Anything for power.

And our ignorant OP here fails to mention that WELL LOOKY HERE, magically it just happens to be the state anti-LGBT asshole Pence is from.

"Drain the swamp"? Let me add to this our new dear leader elect also invited Goldman Ballsack and Wells Fartgo to be part of his circle.

Transportation secretary is the wife of Mich McConnell, the asshole who supported Bush?

KUSA, let me clue you in moron. Trump will make his minions feel good short term, but the cost of his cronie bullshit will make Bush's crash, long term look like boom.

You are rely stupid moron. Reagan started the age of deregulation. As a result we have constantly had wages stay down, we have had a bubble every decade. In that time the majority of power averaged out between all three branches and state govs have been A MAJORITY GOP controlled in that time.

Drain the swamp? HE IS THE FUCKING SWAMP.
Carrier stays in US
(November 30, 2016 at 9:30 am)Brian37 Wrote: You are rely stupid moron.

I am "rely" smarter than you are. Speaking of drains, you sure are one. 50 years old and lives with mommy still. I bet you have fun spending her social security money. What a loser.
(November 30, 2016 at 9:48 am)KUSA Wrote:

I am "rely" smarter than you are. Speaking of drains, you sure are one. 50 years old and lives with mommy still. I bet you have fun spending her social security money. What a loser.

Channeling our inner Trump, are we?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(November 30, 2016 at 9:48 am)KUSA Wrote:

Harsh, even by my standards.
(November 30, 2016 at 9:53 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(November 30, 2016 at 9:48 am)KUSA Wrote: I am "rely" smarter than you are. Speaking of drains, you sure are one. 50 years old and lives with mommy still. I bet you have fun spending her social security money. What a loser.

Channeling our inner Trump, are we?

KUSA fuck you. I am 50 too, now while I don't live with my mom, she still pays my bills. In return because she is elderly I take care of her at her nursing home. Go there on average 6 days a week. I spend time helping her feed herself, put her cloths away, play games with her, take her out when she wants to. Things she would pay far more with a professional if she paid them to do the same.

And asshole, your party always bitches about privacy and "mind your own business", so why dont you do just that instead of being a judgmental FUCK.

And KUSA the "You live in your mother's basement" is a bullshit argument I have seen from BOTH left and right, theist and atheist. It is BULLSHIT when anyone uses it.

If you are not living in that house, then it is none of your fucking business who pays the bills.
It's interesting how they're not saying what the deal actually was, just that something happened.

I can only assume he promised reach-arounds for all the top executives.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I happen to like reach arounds . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Carrier on Greco-Roman science Justtristo 0 813 January 16, 2012 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Justtristo