Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible)
How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible)

RE: How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible)
Erm... I was never a super strong christian myself, but even I can tell this is pretty weak.  And ending with "If you were a Christian prior to this video, you are most likely no longer so" is just...kinda dumb.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
RE: How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible)
Let me know how that works out for you
I heard "Why do christians worship a god who committed suicide? Ironically..."

And then the 30 seconds was up.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(November 30, 2016 at 9:45 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Erm... I was never a super strong christian myself, but even I can tell this is pretty weak.  And ending with "If you were a Christian prior to this video, you are most likely no longer so" is just...kinda dumb.

Upon voicing this amidst Christians, said Christians sob rather abundantly...
(November 30, 2016 at 9:52 am)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote:
(November 30, 2016 at 9:45 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Erm... I was never a super strong christian myself, but even I can tell this is pretty weak.  And ending with "If you were a Christian prior to this video, you are most likely no longer so" is just...kinda dumb.

Upon voicing this amidst Christians, said Christians sob rather abundantly...

I don't believe you. We give Christians more credit than that.
- Thomas Jefferson
(November 30, 2016 at 9:53 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(November 30, 2016 at 9:52 am)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote: Upon voicing this amidst Christians, said Christians sob rather abundantly...

I don't believe you.  We give Christians more credit than that.

I shall thereafter record subsequent squall sequences...

POST SCRIPTUM: I have not any belief.
(November 30, 2016 at 10:03 am)ProgrammingGodJordan Wrote:
(November 30, 2016 at 9:53 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I don't believe you.  We give Christians more credit than that.

I shall thereafter record subsequent squall sequences...

POST SCRIPTUM: I have not any belief.

Please do. Be sure to get back to us on that.
- Thomas Jefferson
We don't need our own version of Ray Comfort.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(November 30, 2016 at 10:23 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: We don't need our own version of Ray Comfort.

It is however, pertinent, that religion is doffed.
The non-proactive nature is rather synonymous in Comfort's manner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2028 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7448 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Using scripture as proof. Incoherent-Chaos 19 2590 February 23, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 21837 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 9737 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Christians take on the more nihilistic atheists henryp 63 10088 January 1, 2016 at 5:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Christians - even the Bible says that Jesus was not God so why do you say he was ? jenny1972 299 40289 November 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations TheChrist 64 13651 August 2, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Challenge to christians: Satan wrote the bible robvalue 120 22675 February 15, 2015 at 5:13 am
Last Post: emilynghiem
  What will it take to convert you? Spooky 126 17999 January 1, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Tonus