Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Determination of Christmas Carol Lyrics/Make Your Videos
Final Determination of Christmas Carol Lyrics/Make Your Videos
Let me know if you're not into these suggestions.

A new rule proposed by Tibby

Two Sock Accounts
Three Necroposts
Four More Stupid Polls
Five Mortal Sins
Six Theists Praying
Seven Spammers Spamming
Eight Members Fighting
Nine Flamers Flaming
Ten Threats of Leaving
Eleven Lurkers Lurking
Twelve Trolls a-Trolling

This is what we need you to do. I'm going to post an instrumental of the song. We want everyone to sing along to that tune, as we will put in the background of the video once we're done massacring it. However, we can't have you all playing the song or it would fuck up the audio, so either do a seriously good job keeping time or wear some headphones. Tibby really suggests wearing the headphones. If you've got earbuds, they'll be less obvious. Please record the entire song and we will decide what to put where. When you are finished, you can either upload the video and send the link to Tibs. Facebook might work too. Tibs is telling me YouTube is the easiest. If you need help uploading to YouTube, let us know.

I've decided to do all of the lyrics because, after testing it with Tibby, we realized that it was hard to remember what you were doing. If we wind up changing any of the lyrics, I can change this post, so no worries there.

On the first day of Christmas, the forum gave to me a new rule proposed by Tibby
On the second day of Christmas, the forum gave to me two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby
On the third day of Christmas, the forum gave to me three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the fourth day of Christmas the forum gave to me four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the fifth day of Christmas the forum gave to me five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the sixth day of Christmas the forum gave to me six theists praying five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the seventh day of Christmas the forum gave to me seven spammers spamming, six theists praying five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the eighth day of Christmas the forum gave to me eight members fighting, seven spammers spamming, six theists praying five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the ninth day of Christmas the forum gave to me nine flamers flaming, eight members fighting, seven spammers spamming, six theists praying five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the tenth day of Christmas the forums gave to me ten threats of leaving, nine flamers flaming, eight members fighting, seven spammers spamming, six theists praying five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the eleventh day of Christmas the forums gave to me eleven lurkers lurking, ten threats of leaving, nine flamers flaming, eight members fighting, seven spammers spamming, six theists praying five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, the forums gave to me twelve trolls-a-trolling eleven lurkers lurking, ten threats of leaving, nine flamers flaming, eight members fighting, seven spammers spamming, six theists praying five mortal sins, four more stupid polls, three necroposts, two sock accounts and a new rule proposed by Tibby.
RE: Final Determination of Christmas Carol Lyrics/Make Your Videos
Oh, and please post in here if you will be recording a video. I would hate to get to work on it and learn we missed someone.
Yeah I suppose I'll participate in this farcecelebration of AF!
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
It's totally a farce. I look forward to your video.
Should we be singing the whole thing or just the last verse?... cos in theory that would cover everything and it's all the same all the way down.

ETA: Scratch that... need to do the whole thing to get the 'xth day of christmas' bit.
(November 30, 2016 at 5:57 pm)Emjay Wrote: Should we be singing the whole thing or just the last verse?... cos in theory that would cover everything and it's all the same all the way down.

ETA: Scratch that... need to do the whole thing to get the 'xth day of christmas' bit.

Yarp.

It didn't take too long. We tested it out this morning. I might leave in bloopers when we do it because I think it would be funny.
(November 30, 2016 at 6:19 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(November 30, 2016 at 5:57 pm)Emjay Wrote: Should we be singing the whole thing or just the last verse?... cos in theory that would cover everything and it's all the same all the way down.

Yarp.

It didn't take too long. We tested it out this morning. I might leave in bloopers when we do it because I think it would be funny.

I don't think it'll be possible to do it without bloopers Big Grin
(November 30, 2016 at 6:22 pm)Emjay Wrote:
(November 30, 2016 at 6:19 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yarp.

I don't think it'll be possible to do it without bloopers Big Grin

I hope not!
I will be making a recording! Likely this weekend.
Thanks to everyone who helped to put this together, and who is continuing to help. I may have questions, but I'll hit my hubby up first.
Yay!!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
How do we get the video to you, and is there any preferred format?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 707 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 847 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 707 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 743 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2892 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1703 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Incorrect Song Lyrics The Valkyrie 22 1156 January 20, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 341 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incidental Christmas Movies brewer 6 794 December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christmas cards brewer 8 473 December 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm