Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 25th February 2017, 23:12

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your thoughts on Trump?
What's your thoughts on Trump?
I'm usually very busy, so I very rarely find the time to post on this forum nowadays.

I was shocked when I found out that Trump became the President-elect - you know, when USA was supposed to be some sort of example of democracy to other countries, and the President an example even more so. But even more shocked I was to see that there are many people (even outside USA) who see Trump as a hero who came to save the world. Smth like this video portrays. It's even more shocking when I see atheists who support Trump - though Trump isn't a particularly religious guy, I tend to associate him with conservative christians. Same weird as when I see atheist / non-religious homophobes.

So I'm curious, espacially about american atheists, how do you see Trump? And what categories of people do you see to be more mesmerised by Trump? mesmerised = seeing him like a savior who battles the evil forces of Soros and his like in the name of humanity - kind-of-thing.
RE: What's your thoughts on Trump?
(30th November 2016, 14:30)Zenith Wrote: I was shocked when I found out that Trump became the President-elect - you know, when USA was supposed to be some sort of example of democracy to other countries, and the President an example even more so. 

When you consider why 'democracy' was a dirty word in the mouths of the Founders, I'd say that this election was a perfect example of it.

My thoughts on Drumph?

He's a narcissistic asshole.
Please consider becoming a patron to help offset site costs and to get rid of EGO
Click here for more info and to sign up Smile
Avatar compliments of Luckie with some assistance by Losty Heart
He is a living meme.
My thought is mainly that there are too many Trump threads...

But concerning atheist supporters of his, that goes to show - and that's a point that is debated frequently around here - that atheism per se isn't really something that tells you much about a person, how they think and whether you have anything in common with them.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

GOD EMPEROR.
Best assessment of the US election on this forum: http://atheistforums.org/thread-46143-po...pid1441365
Yeah, like Alex said. Atheism is beside the point but I detest Trump and what he represents. Sad that he can be elected in this country, but then I never thought we were a shining light upon any hill.
(16th February 2017, 18:16)TheOther JoeFish Wrote: So what you're saying is that I can harass all of the members I want for the next 168 hours, as long as I do so in my signature?
He's every bit the piece of diarrhea I thought he would be.

(30th November 2016, 14:30)Zenith Wrote: I'm usually very busy, so I very rarely find the time to post on this forum nowadays.

I was shocked when I found out that Trump became the President-elect - you know, when USA was supposed to be some sort of example of democracy to other countries, and the President an example even more so. But even more shocked I was to see that there are many people (even outside USA) who see Trump as a hero who came to save the world. Smth like this video portrays. It's even more shocking when I see atheists who support Trump - though Trump isn't a particularly religious guy, I tend to associate him with conservative christians. Same weird as when I see atheist / non-religious homophobes.

So I'm curious, espacially about american atheists, how do you see Trump? And what categories of people do you see to be more mesmerised by Trump? mesmerised = seeing him like a savior who battles the evil forces of Soros and his like in the name of humanity - kind-of-thing.

The US has lost the high ground. I can no longer support its place as leader of the free world.
Opinions are like arseholes.
Once somethings firmly in there its very hard to dislodge.

F*ck Trump.
"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 661 15th November 2016, 01:03
Last Post: CWoods
  Your thoughts on the protests Aroura 221 4330 14th November 2016, 12:41
Last Post: Drich
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 327 30th August 2016, 18:32
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hillary Clinton and the DNC, My Thoughts Mechaghostman2 1 278 31st July 2016, 11:22
Last Post: dyresand
  Donald Trump and the RNC, My Thoughts Mechaghostman2 45 1684 26th July 2016, 21:36
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 547 30th January 2016, 20:22
Last Post: Chad32
  What are your thoughts on Congress defunding Planned Parenthood GoHalos1993 51 4842 8th December 2015, 12:17
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Thoughts on migrant crisis and Islam. paulpablo 21 1738 17th November 2015, 05:47
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Thoughts on Ben Carson? TrueChristian 31 2154 31st October 2015, 19:51
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What are your thoughts on Intact dilation and extraction(aka Partial Birth Abortion)? IanHulett 6 675 27th April 2015, 01:17
Last Post: Razzle