Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reason why religious people think we eat babies
The reason why religious people think we eat babies
I've always wondered why religitards think we eat babies. Now I know why - because they do it. It's written in their Book of stupidity (a.k.a the Bible).

Quote:Lamentations 4:10

With their own hands compassionate women
have cooked their own children,
who became their food
when my people were destroyed.

Source and more examples:
http://www.rationalchristianity.net/cannibal.html
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: The reason why religious people think we eat babies
Lamentations?!

I am blissfully out of the Christian loop.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Maybe because we do?
Well at least we don't make money on sick babies

[Image: 094f7d6b4c5b839ecc9e581f5b588e5d.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 1, 2016 at 9:21 am)RozKek Wrote: Maybe because we do?

I've got a nice Catholic infant (baptized of course) in the slow cooker right now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You mean... we don't? *hides partially eaten baby leg*
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
We make no effort to hide it. But they just can't come to our BBQ's unless they spit on the cross. Tradition!
(December 1, 2016 at 11:08 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: You mean... we don't?  *hides partially eaten baby leg*

you better brought enough for all of us

[crosses arms and glares in an accusatory manner invoking comparison with the dreaded 'stink eye']
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Babies, you fuckers are sick, barbecue kittens are the only thing any sane atheist eats.
[Image: tumblr_n8onbutA8Z1tghzbso1_500.gif]
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people Woah0 22 1889 August 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 730 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  why do people still have faith in god even after seeing their land turned into dust? zempo 8 1423 June 20, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2776 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  No reason justifies disbelief. Catharsis 468 38590 March 30, 2019 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  What is your reason for being an atheist? dimitrios10 43 8480 June 6, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Why do people believe that Beowulf is fiction? I_am_not_mafia 59 12902 June 6, 2018 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why don't some people understand lack of belief? Der/die AtheistIn 125 21633 April 20, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I like to treat religious people nice. Jeezypete 27 4259 February 6, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Why science and religious fatih need not be in conflict: It's as easy as 1-2-3! Whateverist 123 36932 May 15, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Whateverist