Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cussing for Jesus!
Cussing for Jesus!
Yesterday I was at the VA hospital for my semi-annual autopsy prequel. I got there in time for lunch so I went to the cafeteria. While I was eating I bit my tongue. For those of you who don't know I'm a retired chief petty officer.  Big Grin

Anyway, the lady in the next booth, who was facing me, said, "Please don't talk like that, Jesus wouldn't like it!"

"Do you believe God has a plan for all of us?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Well, right now my plan reads 'Cuss like a sailor!' "

"I can't believe that!"

"Oh, so you're an atheist?"

She left at that point, meal only partly eaten. 

[Image: bwaha.gif]
RE: Cussing for Jesus!
If Jesus doesn't like my word selection, he can fucking come tell me himself.
. . . fucking come . . .

indeed
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Go Blow Jesus Out Your Ass.

(That phrase can come in handy at times.)
[Image: 1f68wq.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Heretics!
Did your "prequel" come out OK?

I was bleeding a master cylinder on the bench, and it popped out of the vise, hit the floor and spattered brake fluid all over the place. I was swearing up a storm, and my wife heard most of it. I think that the air curdled around me in the garage. She didn't complain. If she had, it wouldn't have done any good, anyway. Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I find cursing with religious words the best part about cursing. Actually I don't have any curse words that aren't religious. It's always god damn this or holy fucking Christ... stuff like that. My mom hates when I say just jesus Christ because it might offend someone... in our house of no religious people...
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13195 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard