Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Drumpfucks!
Hey, Drumpfucks!
How come you don't think your silly god is trying to send you a message?

https://weather.com/news/news/tornado-outbreak-south

Quote:Tornado Outbreak Kills 5 in the South; Alabama Declares State of Emergency

Let's see.....'Bama, Mississippi, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Louisiana, and Florida.... what do they have in common?

[Image: trumpdick.jpg]

Oh yeah.  Take that jesus freaks.
RE: Hey, Drumpfucks!
A few people on this forum should chill out a bit.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I too get giddy when people are displaced and killed. Suck it, morons!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(December 1, 2016 at 6:30 pm)paulpablo Wrote: A few people on this forum should chill out a bit.

Hey, I'm in your sig!  lol

I don't wish anyone hurt.

However, it's pretty clearly hypocritical when Obama was about to take office, they cried that natural disasters were a sign from God that we'd sinned against him and his second coming was near! Now, natural disasters hit, and silence.

I think that's Min's point, not that he's happy people form those states are suffering. OF course, being Min he very well ALSO may be happy about that, but that still wasn't his main point, I think.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(December 1, 2016 at 6:30 pm)paulpablo Wrote: A few people on this forum should chill out a bit.

Are you mad?! Internet message boards are no place for people capable of chilling out!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ah, fuck them red state morons.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Chilling out is fun.

Overexcitement is more fun.

This, however, isn't something to be excited about.

I agree with Aurora.
(December 1, 2016 at 6:44 pm)Aroura Wrote: However, it's pretty clearly hypocritical when Obama was about to take office, they cried that natural disasters were a sign from God that we'd sinned against him and his second coming was near!  Now, natural disasters hit, and silence.

Don't worry, they're busy praying for miracles after-the-fact and thanking god that their home was the only one on the block that wasn't flattened, and pointing to a couple of planks that "look just like the cross" and so on...
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Don't forget the wildfires burning everything around Gatlinburg, TN as well.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
A saw an interview with a sherrif in Tennessee and he was asking for prayers. So why is it that god and prayers helped when a disaster ends, but not blamed for starting it?

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1640 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11587 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6772 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 319 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 432 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Drumpfucks - Yep, They're Crazy Minimalist 28 6702 August 5, 2017 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Next Fucking For The Drumpfucks Is Well Underway Minimalist 0 584 June 27, 2017 at 4:24 pm
  Hey, Brits - Your Twat Has Delusions of Grandeur! Minimalist 44 4754 January 30, 2017 at 2:44 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hey. Budding Drumpfucks in Australia, too! Minimalist 0 525 September 14, 2016 at 4:44 pm
  Hey look at China dyresand 22 2759 May 28, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome