Our server costs ~$33 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th January 2017, 14:04

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Cajun
Ask a Cajun
The Cajun culture is very religious. I love everything about it I even go to my wife's church. I just don't believe in God.

Any questions?
RE: Ask a Cajun
I think alligator is bland. You?
"Churches are becoming political organizations... It probably will not be long until the churches will divide as sharply upon political, as upon theological questions; and when that day comes, if there are not liberals enough to hold the balance of power, this Government will be destroyed. The liberty of man is not safe in the hands of any church." R. Ingersoll

(3rd December 2016, 09:04)Loading Please Wait Wrote: The Cajun culture is very religious. I love everything about it I even go to my wife's church. I just don't believe in God.

Any questions?

How did your wife get to own a church?
Suck head or just eat tail?
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
Rangers v Aberdeen today.

Who do you think is going to win?
Rangers! I'm on my phone didn't realize it would be this hard to reply will have to answer them when I get home on my computer
FRANÇAIS / FRENCH
J'ai une question en tant que Francophone natif. Est-ce que tu parles couramment le Français Cadien ou un autre dialecte du Français ?

ENGLISH / ANGLAIS
I have a question as a native French speaker. Do you speak Cajun French or another French dialect fluently ?
Did you get lost?
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
N'awlins o no? You from bag dere, cher? Big Grin
Do you garrontee?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a Medical Malpractice (Defense) Lawyer TheRealJoeFish 35 571 11th January 2017, 18:30
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Ask a rock climber CapnAwesome 26 451 20th December 2016, 14:38
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Ask a Professional Copywriter and Author Shell B 36 733 24th November 2016, 19:13
Last Post: Shell B
  Ask somebody tripping on acid Aegon 68 1170 20th November 2016, 13:46
Last Post: Faith No More
  Ask a Bible college Student Emzap 406 7587 19th November 2016, 03:05
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ask a gamer Macoleco 22 590 31st October 2016, 15:42
Last Post: Macoleco
  Ask The Kernel Kernel Sohcahtoa 20 466 30th October 2016, 23:10
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ask a guitarist ... Thumpalumpacus 28 712 19th October 2016, 02:29
Last Post: Whateverist
  Ask a clarinet geek. Astreja 15 475 18th October 2016, 13:26