Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
I had posted this in the Brexit thread, but decided it warranted a thread of its own. The dead girl's father is a lawyer who works as the right hand man for the legal director of the European Commission, apparently.

Sources:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7396...ugee-Aghan
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/...-daughter/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...pe-9390316
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...udent.html
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/afghan-refugee...20065.html
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/afghan-refugee-...er-1594764

Quote:Maria Ladenburger, the daughter of a high-ranking EU official, was returning from a party in the university city of Freiburg in Germany when she was assaulted on a cycle path.

She was raped and then drowned before her body was found in the River Dreisam.

The shocking incident happened on October 16 but details have only been released after an arrest on Friday.

The suspect, an Afghan migrant, was caught after police found DNA on a scarf near the path.

The scarf reportedly belonged to Maria.

They also found a strand of hair on a nearby blackberry bush.

Officers then trawled CCTV to see find people with a similar hairstyle, which led them to the suspect.

Following his arrest the suspect, aged 17, pleaded guilty to the attack and will be sentenced next year.

The unnamed migrant arrived in Germany last year as an unaccompanied minor and lived with a local family in the city.
RE: EU official's daughter raped and murdered by "refugee"
Can you convince your father to become a high ranking EU official?
(December 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Can you convince your father to become a high ranking EU official?

Wow. What the actual fuck?!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Can you convince your father to become a high ranking EU official?

WTF???
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

[Image: 7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041...f54f92.jpg]

You owe Bella an apology for that world-class bungholishness. Seriously, mate.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Not cool

Was going to report this but someone beat me to it.
In the meantime other crimes were committed by non-refugees.

This seems to be a case of picking out the fact he was a refugee almost as a comtributing factor to the crime rather than being an incidental detail. A bit like saying "Blue eyed boy steals car". Maybe he did but the two facts are not connected.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

People get raped and/or murdered all the time. I'm not any more scared of Arabs than I am Caucasian people. Rape isn't exclusive to certain cultures. People born in England rape too.

True, where there is the money of al-Saud and al-Thami there are men and women with some strange views, to put it mildly, on sexually. Thankfully, most refuges aren't from the Cult of Najd and hoping to create division. These are desperate people Bella. Many want to go back to Afghanistan or Syria when the war is over.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 181231 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6015 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 15352 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 497 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 403 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3848 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 547 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 423 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1436 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2405 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer