Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schadenfreude - Trumpgrets
Schadenfreude - Trumpgrets
I still see a lot of people willing to basically defend everything Chetolini says or does, but while looking around to see what his supporters felt about Palin and Coulter turning on him, and his backtracking on....well, pretty much everything he promised in his campaign, I came cross this gem of a site that finds and compiles tweets and posts from Trump voters who may now be regretting their vote.

Perhaps I shouldn't revel in this, but I can't help it.  They are going to make the whole country suffer, gaining a little self awareness is the least these people can do.

Trumpgrets

[Image: tumblr_ohid36bv7k1vms0a7o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ohhk8aM9zz1vms0a7o1_400.png] [Image: tumblr_ohhl6hhGrM1vms0a7o1_1280.png]

Good.  Perhaps if he sucks enough, he'll lose much of his support base and not have a chance of being elected in 2020.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
RE: Schadenfreude - Trumpgrets
"LISTEN TO YOUR CREW DAMMIT!"

That made me lol.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
yeah, that's not how this admin is going to work
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I just read that SNL did a skit spoofing how much Trump tweets every time something gets on his nerves. He responded to the skit by tweeting about it because...you know...it got on his nerves.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This would all be really funny if these people hadn't fucked our entire country over in the process. When you're stupid enough to vote for a known con-man, you don't get to complain when you get conned.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 4, 2016 at 5:38 pm)Faith No More Wrote: This would all be really funny if these people hadn't fucked our entire country over in the process.  When you're stupid enough to vote for a known con-man, you don't get to complain when you get conned.

I know, I agree, but it is what it is now, and I have to learn to laugh at this or lose my mind.

Oh, and check it out, so it wasn't enough that he had to tweet about his stupidity in accepting the call from the president of Taiwan, but now he has to lay into China...ON TWITTER!!

I mean, after Jan 20th if he wants to change foreign policy, I guess it's out of our hands and into his tiny ones, but for now, he needs to shut the fuck up.  And also, policy should not be made ON FUCKING TWITTER!

Trump tweets more shit about China

This is what we get for electing a reality TV star.  We are soooo fucked.  And so many people are still like "oh, look at the libtard tears, their heads will explode".  They just don't understand this will not be good for anyone, regardless of political affiliation.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(December 4, 2016 at 8:12 pm)Aroura Wrote: This is what we get for electing a reality TV star.  We are soooo fucked.  And so many people are still like "oh, look at the libtard tears, their heads will explode".  They just don't understand this will not be good for anyone, regardless of political affiliation.

They'll find out soon enough.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 4, 2016 at 8:30 pm)Faith No More Wrote: They'll find out soon enough.

You know, they will blame everything and everyone BUT Trump, or their own stupid political choices, right? The kind of people, who elected this douche-nozzle will always be unhappy, especially in a modern, liberal society. And they will always blame somebody else.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(December 4, 2016 at 8:12 pm)Aroura Wrote: I mean, after Jan 20th if he wants to change foreign policy, I guess it's out of our hands and into his tiny ones,

"Trump's little hands" jokes will never get old. If there is one thing to look forward to over the next four years, it's the number of ways to reference his orange skin and tiny hands until we run out of ways to do so.

Also, don't buy any of Trump's stuff that is made in China, as I am pretty sure that they are spitting on every last tie and cufflink that they make from now on.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould