Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacked Union leader ok fine then.....
Trump attacked Union leader ok fine then.....
You may ask why I put this in sports. While Trump not only flat out lied about Carrier, which is basically getting tax payers to keep the jobs there, he just attacked a union leader.

Ok assholes explain to me, if you hate unions so much, why the fuck are you not boycotting the NFL NBA MLB then? They get rich using union labor.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump...1481169666

I am so sick of morons on the right selling that the idea of collective bargaining is somehow different than when companies pool resources. 

Instead of feeling sorry for billionaires those billionaires should stop being assholes and know they benefit from labor. 

Next time you watch your favorite sport remember those guys are the ones risking injury for your entertainment. The owner is simply sitting in the box as a bean counter dreaming up ways to get you to buy tickets and ball caps and t shirts.
RE: Trump attacked Union leader ok fine then.....
You always bring up valid points. But why the passive aggressive attitude? Your tone opens all kinds of loop holes for the corporatists to bail out. You're on the attack, I get it. And you're right. Unions are important. But your tone alone turns this into a personal attack instead of a reasonable and necessary discussion.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 8, 2016 at 12:07 pm)abaris Wrote: You always bring up valid points. But why the passive aggressive attitude? Your tone opens all kinds of loop holes for the corporatists to bail out. You're on the attack, I get it. And you're right. Unions are important. But your tone alone turns this into a personal attack instead of a reasonable and necessary discussion.

No Abris, it is not "passive agressive" one bit. Again, if the bully gets in your face the only thing the bully understands is sticking a mirror to their face.

Yes I am on the attack, not because I hate all wealth, or because I hate the private sector. I simply hate what has become of it over the past 36 years as an overall climate.

The GOP started Reagan's deregulation and union busting. Their 36 years of "commie" slurs made our politicians get stupid and compromise too much and our voter apathy also has not helped.

Not going to apologize one bit now, not after 5 years of Trump's birther bullshit and a year of scapegoating demagoguery which has always been nothing more than a bait and switch to protect corporate welfare.

Just challenging his voters to be consistent. I dare them to Tweet their favorite player and demand they denounce unions. Maybe some do, but the vast majority do not. Otherwise they need to understand that society is not owned by one class nor do the rich get to decide for everyone what our laws are and what pay is.

There would be no need for voting at all if the rich always got everything right. They do not.
Administrator Notice

Moved this thread to Politics because it's clearly politics and not sports.
(December 8, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No Abris, it is not "passive agressive" one bit. Again, if the bully gets in your face the only thing the bully understands is sticking a mirror to their face.[...]

LOL... Were you bullied by Gorgons and Basilisks?... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(December 8, 2016 at 12:41 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(December 8, 2016 at 12:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No Abris, it is not "passive agressive" one bit. Again, if the bully gets in your face the only thing the bully understands is sticking a mirror to their face.[...]

LOL... Were you bullied by Gorgons and Basilisks?... Tongue

Uggggg, no, I was bullied by real humansI know now as an adult the psychological reasons they did what they did, now while the only thing one could argue growing up, which is armchair quarterbacking now, is how I should have dealt with it. But it does translate to history when it comes to world leaders and despots and dictators.

Both Hitler and Stalin and Saddam were taught growing up a very authoritarian mentality, they all used that to create a populist movement only to abuse those they got power over.

And again, this isnt about Trump having a sudden ability, but the tone he sets. In real life his dad tough him to show no mercy in competition, and berated him if he fell short. I also would not be surprised one bit if he was also physically abused by his dad. 

Having been a victim of bullying, it is easy to spot one. The problem with Trump is he is not a schoolyard or frat boy no name. He is in a position of power, and using the same "no mercy" attitude his father taught him the same authoritarian bullying used by Hitler and Stalin and Saddam. Getting stuck on style of government has nothing to do with how verbal abuse or physical abuse by a parent can set that kid up to become an adult who does it to others. 

Trump's brother was insulted by his dad when he told him he wanted to be an airline pilot, Trump's dad's response was belittling and abusive, "thats like being a bus driver" . So what matters to Trump isn't compassion or empathy, what matters to him is ego, power and status. To teach a child that is abusive. No, not wanting success,no, but teaching them if you don't move up you are garbage.
(December 8, 2016 at 12:07 pm)abaris Wrote: You always bring up valid points. But why the passive aggressive attitude? Your tone opens all kinds of loop holes for the corporatists to bail out. You're on the attack, I get it. And you're right. Unions are important. But your tone alone turns this into a personal attack instead of a reasonable and necessary discussion.

This is where Drumpf is deliberately full of shit.  It is not that manufacturing jobs were per se "head of houseshold" employment it was because for generations unions had bargained wages to those levels.  If you bring back the jobs and continue to suppress the unions they will be hiring at minimum wage and the asshole Drumpfucks will be wondering what hit them.
(December 8, 2016 at 2:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: This is where Drumpf is deliberately full of shit.  It is not that manufacturing jobs were per se "head of houseshold" employment it was because for generations unions had bargained wages to those levels.  If you bring back the jobs and continue to suppress the unions they will be hiring at minimum wage and the asshole Drumpfucks will be wondering what hit them.

Why are you quoting me on this issues? I already said it's a valid issue. Only that Brian doesn't exactly provide for a reasonable discussion by giving it the appearance of getting personal.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Because you noted "unions are important."  You were right.  In fact they were vital to the growth of the middle class in this country and the assholes who can't find good paying jobs and cheer the demise of unions are Drumpf class idiots who deserve to flip burgers for the rest of their miserable lives.
(December 8, 2016 at 2:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

This is where Drumpf is deliberately full of shit.  It is not that manufacturing jobs were per se "head of houseshold" employment it was because for generations unions had bargained wages to those levels.  If you bring back the jobs and continue to suppress the unions they will be hiring at minimum wage and the asshole Drumpfucks will be wondering what hit them.

I'd suggest Trump supporters check out whom his pick for Labor Secretary before they stupidly assume Trump values workers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...feb0da1b7c

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia is Europe. Kyiv and Moscow should be in the European Union Interaktive 53 4652 December 14, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1701 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1409 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1315 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Then God Can Go Fuck Himself! Minimalist 15 5224 August 25, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then FUCK GOD Minimalist 17 3492 August 11, 2017 at 5:16 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Sure - But These Two Phony Cunts Were Fine With the Pussygrabber Minimalist 7 1006 July 31, 2017 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: ComradeMeow
Tongue Finally a world leader to get Vorlon all hot and bothered over GUBU 2 1432 June 3, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: GUBU