Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julian Assange and Trump supporters
Julian Assange and Trump supporters
So here is Julian Assange talking about Donald Trump supporters, calling them all rednecks and white trash. What are your thoughts?
He comes across to me as a little arrogant and pompous (he's European, so...) but overall I think a large part of Trump supporters are as the describes them. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqjqk_Gea50
RE: Julian Assange and Trump supporters
Douchebag should have thought of that before he cooperated with Putin to get the Orange Turd elected.
Why don't you write an OP instead of just linking to a video? But anyway dismissing every Trump supporter as 'whitetrash' is part of what helped him win. His supporters are sick of arrogant dickheads like yourself acting like they are better than everyone.

Enjoy your fucking Trump presidency.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-45861.html
You started a thread containing a link to a video. I find the topic intriguing; however, what do you say? Right now you come off as someone that simply enjoys unpinning a hand grenade and rolling it into a crowd only to count casualties.
Moderator Notice
Please add more than a link to a video as a thread OP. This is a discussion forum, a link is not discussion.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 8, 2016 at 10:45 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Please add more than a link to a video as a thread OP. This is a discussion forum, a link is not discussion.

done
(December 8, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Why don't you write an OP instead of just linking to a video? But anyway dismissing every Trump supporter as 'whitetrash' is part of what helped him win. His supporters are sick of arrogant dickheads like yourself acting like they are better than everyone.

https://atheistforums.org/thread-45861.html

1 irrelevant

2. yes because if only we had been nice to the xenophobes and bigots Dodgy

3. his supporters are angry no matter what and trump supporter projection is strong

4. no need at this rate even his own moron followers won't be able to stomach him
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 8, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Why don't you write an OP instead of just linking to a video? But anyway dismissing every Trump supporter as 'whitetrash' is part of what helped him win. His supporters are sick of arrogant dickheads like yourself acting like they are better than everyone.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-45861.html

Yeah...where would anyone get that idea?

http://ipatriot.com/trailer-parks-drummi...ort-trump/

Quote:Trailer Parks Drumming Up Support for Trump
(December 8, 2016 at 10:56 pm)Orochi Wrote: 1 irrelevant

2. yes because if only we had been nice to the xenophobes and bigots Dodgy

3. his supporters are angry no matter what and trump supporter projection is strong

4. no need at this rate even his own moron followers won't be able to stomach him

1. Actually it isn't irrelevant because the moderators made it clear a couple of months back, and clearly in this thread, that an OP should contain discussion instead of just a link to a random video.

2. Are you trying to say that every Trump supporter is a bigot? Look how well that strategy worked out for Hillary Clinton. Slightly unrelated, but it didn't work out very well over here in the UK in regards to Brexit either.

3. They won. I'd say they should be pretty damn happy.

4. Here we go again with the dismissing an entire group of people as morons. When will you people learn?
(December 8, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: When will you people learn?

You people? Are you dismissing an entire group? Wink

[Image: ELxNgow.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 983 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3022 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1390 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1880 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2556 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36693 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  How messed up are Trump Supporters? Minimalist 463 34203 January 23, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2386 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 728 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Who is the bigger idiot? Trump or his supporters? GODZILLA 17 1640 March 31, 2018 at 10:03 am
Last Post: henryp