Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When and Where.
When and Where.
Indulge your fantasies to predict when and against whom the Drumpfster will launch his distraction war.

My choices are Iran and the summer of 2018 ( just before the mid-terms.)

Bonus Predictions:

How long will it last?

How many billions will it cost?
RE: When and Where.
(December 8, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Indulge your fantasies to predict when and against whom the Drumpfster will launch his distraction war.

My choices are Iran and the summer of 2018 ( just before the mid-terms.)

Bonus Predictions:

How long will it last?

How many billions will it cost?

I agree it will be Iran first

I predict 1 years of fighting 8 years of futile poorly managed occupation

I predict it will cost 6 trillion at least
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

The repubs have already been fearmongering about Iran, so that's a pretty obvious choice. Or maybe something in Syria will kick off WW3.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I think he'll just continue the one in Syria for now, that hasn't been bled totally dry yet.

Possibly a South American country. Venezuela has some shit going on at the moment... and oil.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Fuck, this is depressing. I'm thinking that the Chump and his VP are going to be aced by some 2nd Amendment a-holes (remember what he said, during the erection, about getting rid of Hillary? Cranky ) when they don't get what they expected. Think about it. They're already reactionary as all hell, they have the guns, and expected the gov to be turned upside down by their "prizewinner", who is actually pretty liberal. What a mess.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
It's Trump, so, the Duchy of Grand Fenwick for stealing american geese or somesuch.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 8, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Indulge your fantasies to predict when and against whom the Drumpfster will launch his distraction war.

Distraction war? You must mean like the time Bill launched 14 cruise missiles to destroy Sudanese pharmaceutical plants in order to distract the public from the fact that he used an intern as a humidor.

And to leave no doubt about Hillary's political motivation and complicity:

[video=dailymotion]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NULkwDWjbmc[/video]

"I'm not some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynnette". - Hillary Clinton (obviously lying)

More curious, where the fuck did here Southern accent go? Walked right out the door when she carpet bagged the state of NY. People are now incensed about Trump's cabinet choices, but there's no way in hell that Clinton was Obama's independent choice for Secretary of State. But it's the 'other' party that's full of naive ignorant simpletons.
(December 9, 2016 at 12:51 am)Cato Wrote:

Distraction war? You must mean like the time Bill launched 14 cruise missiles to destroy Sudanese pharmaceutical plants in order to distract the public from the fact that he used an intern as a humidor.

And to leave no doubt about Hillary's political motivation and complicity:

[video=dailymotion]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NULkwDWjbmc[/video]

"I'm not some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynnette". - Hillary Clinton (obviously lying)

More curious, where the fuck did here Southern accent go? Walked right out the door when she carpet bagged the state of NY. People are now incensed about Trump's cabinet choices, but there's no way in hell that Clinton was Obama's independent choice for Secretary of State. But it's the 'other' party that's full of naive ignorant simpletons.

what the hell dose that have to do with this thread
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Some people are still campaigning against Slick Willy.  It's the 90's where they're at, relativity or something.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
12 years

One of these: Iran, Yemen or Pakistan.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more