Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dihydrogen Monoxide by Brian37
Dihydrogen Monoxide by Brian37
 Dihydrogen Monoxide , By Brian37 (AKA Brian Jams Rational Poet on FB and @Brianrrs37 on twiter)

"It will rust you
Dont ingest it"
Regardless if
It is all bullshit

Otherism
Birtherism
Archie Bunker
The orange madman

His knuckle children
Blows into the mirror
Jacking off 
With his tiny hands

"Pay no attention
To the guy behind the curtain
I'm just an opportunist 
That is certain"

"Thank you tour"?
It should be 
"Thank you suckers"
Obviously!

The real water
All should want
Should be free from
His polluted swamp.

(end)

Original post posted today here post #880 at Rational Responders here http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771?page=17

RE: Dihydrogen Monoxide by Brian37
Thanks for sharing your poem with is brian. I take it it's about trump? Lol. The orange one.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 11, 2016 at 1:03 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Thanks for sharing your poem with is brian. I take it it's about trump? Lol. The orange one.

I would love to write about other things right now but that fucker will have his hands on the codes and that affects the entire planet, and the only home I live on.
Considering Clinton, the 'opportunist' bit falls flat.

I'd also be careful with the whole water bit. Trump's, or more likely someone close to him, observation that after the Flint water fiasco that it used to be that we couldn't drink the water in Mexico, but now Mexico builds cars and the water's bad in Michigan was genius.

If by 'otherism' you refer to Trump's xenophobia, then I get it. My problem is that my first thought when I read 'otherism' was the left's continued parsing of humanity to an ever increasing number of demographics and special interest groups. Identity politics is failing.
I enjoyed that you referred to him as Orange Madman. It's like a new race now, haha.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poem "Squatter45" By Brian37 Brian37 7 379 January 30, 2021 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Of Ladybugs And Mittens, By Brian37 Brian37 2 2639 September 18, 2020 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Tattoo #69388 By Brian37 Brian37 8 2249 December 17, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Dear Secret Service" By Brian37 Brian37 0 532 November 23, 2016 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Brian37
Rainbow "Stunned" by Brian37 Brian37 39 3580 November 10, 2016 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas