Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been here a year...
I've been here a year...
...and didn't realize it until just now.

It's been a fun year!!!  Love all of you!!!!

Heart
RE: I've been here a year...
Woop! Happy AFversary!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: 1fuysl.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
One year.  Tongue
We must be doing something wrong?!?!?!?!?

(snork)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Min's join date is actually B.C.

(December 12, 2016 at 9:40 pm)Jehanne Wrote: ...and didn't realize it until just now.

It's been a fun year!!!  Love all of you!!!!

Heart

[Image: 61076576.jpg]

[Image: 4qnccv.jpg]

[Image: 8ab6737b1a4e569945549ffcd7fded8982b05244...ff452e.jpg]

[Image: 3566210.jpg]
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Quote:Min's join date is actually B.C.

Before Computers.
(December 12, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Min's join date is actually B.C.

Before Computers.

Did you know the original version of the AF software was on punch cards running on a wood and string server in the 17th century ?

It's TRUE !!

[Image: jacquard2.jpeg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I have only been here 6 months. That is why you seem so eternal.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star HAPPY NEW YEAR Nay_Sayer 14 882 January 1, 2024 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2140 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Restaurant to eat free for a year Fake Messiah 6 617 January 17, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1130 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 692 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Happy New Year!! Jehanne 16 728 January 1, 2022 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2100 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1291 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2030 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Happy New Year? zebo-the-fat 28 2013 January 2, 2021 at 4:42 am
Last Post: Apollo