Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporal punishment down
Corporal punishment down
Thank god Trump is in. We need to put and need to this revolting development.

Quote:"Use of corporal punishment by parents in the 90th, 50th, and 10th percentiles of SES (socioeconomic status) decreased significantly from 42%, 54%, and 58%, respectively, in 1988 to 10%, 15%, and 22%, respectively, in 2011."

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Corporal punishment down
Oh !

on kids !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Corporal punishment down
Yeh I imagine that parents will now punch their kid's in their face because Trump.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaccination exemption in CA, personal down, medical up brewer 245 45899 December 25, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Is protesting getting you down? brewer 4 1029 March 27, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Down Syndrome treatment? Incoming! Creed of Heresy 0 918 March 27, 2013 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy