Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else is going to see Rogue One, the next Star Wars movie soon?
Who else is going to see Rogue One, the next Star Wars movie soon?
Bought a ticket to see it at noon this Friday.  Anyone planning to go to the Thursday evening showing?

Any predictions going in?  Good guys win, I'm guessing, but not until the next movie.  This time we need to get a cliff hanger.
RE: Who else is going to see Rogue One, the next Star Wars movie soon?
If I have the money, I'll go. I'm definitely not going to see an early showing, though. I hate being around large crowds, so I'll wait at least a week and see a matinee showing.
I'm going to give it a few days, but I do hope to see it maybe early next week, matinee showing if I can. We only see 2, maybe 3 movies a year in the theater, so I'm super excited!
Since this is the backstory of episode 4, I wonder how they will surprise us.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
If tickets are available, I'm taking KG and our respective kids this weekend.
(December 13, 2016 at 11:41 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Bought a ticket to see it at noon this Friday.  Anyone planning to go to the Thursday evening showing?

Any predictions going in?  Good guys win, I'm guessing, but not until the next movie.  This time we need to get a cliff hanger.

That would be extremely lame. It's the backstory to EpIV and they said that the anthology movies won't be a series - the next one is about completely different characters.

I predict that it will be better than Ep VII because it is more independent with slightly less pressure to conform to star wars marketing. Also, J.J. Moron isn't involved.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Can't fuckin' wait - the New Yorker hated it, so I'm stoked Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 14, 2016 at 3:54 am)Iroscato Wrote: Can't fuckin' wait - the New Yorker hated it, so I'm stoked Big Grin

Really, what did they say?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Another one?
(December 14, 2016 at 4:11 am)Alex K Wrote:
(December 14, 2016 at 3:54 am)Iroscato Wrote: Can't fuckin' wait - the New Yorker hated it, so I'm stoked Big Grin

Really, what did they say?

Lots of long, snooty words, same as ever.

(December 14, 2016 at 4:15 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Another one?

Yup, one every single year, forever. This is isn't part of the main trilogy though, they'll sandwich the core films with side-stories such as this one.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'd rather eat bark.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek films LinuxGal 78 5970 December 29, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1947 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Star Wars - does it have a future? The Valkyrie 129 12761 May 9, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Horrific Scene in Star Trek: Picard AFTT47 44 3858 February 23, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Star Trek - seen them all? onlinebiker 22 1781 February 6, 2020 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Star Trek: Picard - Way Better then I had Hoped AFTT47 17 1297 January 29, 2020 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3295 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 757 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1289 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 343 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127