Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, Who's The Bigger Tool?
Ok, Who's The Bigger Tool?
On the one hand, you have the demented evangelical pastor who thinks it's a fine idea to harangue little kiddies in line to see Santa. On the other, you have a Santa surrogate who (apparently) made up the whole story about a terminally ill child dying in his arms.

Da fuck is WRONG with people?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Ok, Who's The Bigger Tool?
Well, we don't know for sure that the Santa story is fake. It certainly can't be confirmed, though, so it is fishy. You did add in the (apparently) part, though. I guess time will tell on that one.
The man who claims the child died in his arms is apparently refusing to name the child or the nurse who called him into the hospital so we don't really know if it is made up or not.
(December 15, 2016 at 5:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: On the other, you have a Santa surrogate who (apparently) made up the whole story about a terminally ill child dying in his arms.

Which even made it into one of our papers. But that had to be expected, since that daily is just a little bit yellower than the Sun and ran out of horror Clown stories recently.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Nuke christmas from space.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: 1g0sgi.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nearly 50% of Democrats believe Christians are a bigger threat to the US than Muslims *Deidre* 38 8201 January 7, 2016 at 1:31 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome