Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now for somthing completely diffrent
And now for somthing completely diffrent

your day is now complete Big Grin
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: And now for somthing completely diffrent
Unicycle, bagpipes, silly outfit, snow.

Yup, that's definitely Portland.
[Image: 1c60aw.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Keep Portland wierd!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
If only that fire would have spread...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 16, 2016 at 4:27 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If only that fire would have spread...

Boru

Kind of mean Sad
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 16, 2016 at 4:32 am)Orochi Wrote:
(December 16, 2016 at 4:27 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If only that fire would have spread...

Boru

Kind of mean Sad

Well, I don't want anyone hurt, of course. But if a set of highland pipes were consumed by fire, it wouldn't be the worst thing...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This has been doing this for a while now... hehe

It seems.... winter is here

Funny thing - the Irish invented the bagpipes 1000 years ago, sent them to Scotland, and the Scots STILL haven't gotten the joke.

Boru
(December 16, 2016 at 6:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Funny thing - the Irish invented the bagpipes 1000 years ago, sent them to Scotland, and the Scots STILL haven't gotten the joke.

Boru
"The definiton of a 'gentleman' is someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, and doesn't."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We officially now have MALE, FEMALE and X ignoramus 30 2214 October 25, 2018 at 7:21 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Un, Putin and now Iran Brian37 14 1190 August 1, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  And now Trumps shoving world leaders around Amarok 7 1965 May 25, 2017 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  And now, Stockholm... Gawdzilla Sama 37 4857 April 14, 2017 at 3:01 am
Last Post: Isis
  And now, Egypt... Gawdzilla Sama 10 1628 April 9, 2017 at 11:50 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Florida Legislature Accidentally Makes Teen Sexting Completely Legal TheRealJoeFish 3 1008 February 3, 2015 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist