Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice. Too Bad the FBI
Nice. Too Bad the FBI
was equally complicit.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/16...kosclassic

Quote:FBI agrees with the CIA: Russia interfered in the election to help Donald Trump win

Quote:
Quote:FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.
Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

Again, facts don't matter to Drumpfucks.
RE: Nice. Too Bad the FBI
The US has been fucking with other countries politics for years.

But, Oh No, how could this be done to the US? This is just so wrong!

Pay back is a bitch, huh!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians didn't want Hillary in charge, mostly because Hillary seems to want to start WW3 over Syria. If they think Trump is less likely to do that, then it's in their best interest to tamper with the election. Regime change, I believe the US likes to call it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Minimalist, spare your brain and don't filter so much of those useless "news".
(December 17, 2016 at 3:11 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Minimalist, spare your brain and don't filter so much of those useless "news".

Useless? Why? Because they tell an inconvenient truth? Real news, as opposed to the brown mass coming from Breitbart, Assbook or Shitter.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Seems to me the left is really just trying to place the blame on Russia in an attempt to deligitimize the fact Trump won. First Clinton had her staff smash their computers with hammers to avoid having them turned over in the investigation. Then wikileaks came on the scene. They said the emails were fake and not to look at them. Then they said their emails were stolen and private property and not to pay attention to what they said. Then they said they were real, and that the Russians hacked the DNC to steal the election from Hillary and that it was decided based on what was revealed by wikileaks. How about Clinton was a horrible candidate that no one really liked! People loved Trump. Those who supported Clinton didn't really like her but liked her better than Trump. She had no crowds at her rallys and just came across as fake.

Just another source:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tr...SKBN14204E

Assange has said Russia was not the source of the leaks, although he's not saying who his sources are.

Plus there is also the former ambassador who works with wikileaks who says his source was not Russian, but pissed off people in the DNC

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/compu...aks-source

"A former British ambassador who is now an operative for WikiLeaks says that the leaked DNC and Clinton campaign e-mails and documents were not hacked by the Russian government, as claimed by the CIA. In fact, he says the leaked documents were not hacked at all. “The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks,” former ambassador Craig Murray said in a recent interview with the Daily Mail."

That's basically the info I had. These leaks came from within the US from DNC operatives that were pissed about corruption which led to the demise of the chair woman Debbie Wasserman schultz. Plus those in the ranks of various US intel agencies who were sick of the corruption leaked info as well.

I'm posting this again, because no one ever comments on what is said in this. This is a guy who overthrew the soviet union and worked psychological operations for the US state dept talking about the plan to leak info to wiki leaks. He is the guy the Jack Ryan movie is based off. A true spook, and is showing his face for the first time in 20 years. I'm curious what people think of this, and why the left isn't making this go viral:

Quote:I'm curious what people think of this, and why the left isn't making this go viral:

I think he's a fucking lunatic.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, only 17 separate intelligence agencies are claiming that Russia was behind the hacks. It must just be a left-wing conspiracy that was so powerful they got all of these agencies that hate to cooperate to agree, because Assange claims it wasn't from Russia.

You're just perpetuating the stereotype that Trump supporters are detached from reality, scooby.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 17, 2016 at 5:32 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Yeah, only 17 separate intelligence agencies are claiming that Russia was behind the hacks.  It must just be a left-wing conspiracy that was so powerful they got all of these agencies that hate to cooperate to agree, because Assange claims it wasn't from Russia.

You're just perpetuating the stereotype that Trump supporters are detached from reality, scooby.

Not really though. I would say we don't define reality on what the media tells us to believe. After all, they still refuse to show the evidence, even to the electors who have requested it. 

When you look deeper, it's more of a political move. Plus don't forget the National defense authorization act now allows the CIA to spread propaganda to US media which has always been done, but before was illegal, and is now legal.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ndaa-lega...nda-2012-5

(December 17, 2016 at 5:32 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Yeah, only 17 separate intelligence agencies are claiming that Russia was behind the hacks.  It must just be a left-wing conspiracy that was so powerful they got all of these agencies that hate to cooperate to agree, because Assange claims it wasn't from Russia.

Not really though. I would say we don't define reality on what the media tells us to believe. After all, they still refuse to show the evidence, even to the electors who have requested it. 

When you look deeper, it's more of a political move. Plus don't forget the National defense authorization act now allows the CIA to spread propaganda to US media which has always been done, but before was illegal, and is now legal.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ndaa-lega...nda-2012-5

(December 17, 2016 at 5:29 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:I'm curious what people think of this, and why the left isn't making this go viral:

I think he's a fucking lunatic.

Boru

And why is that? The media will allow you to hear what they want. This is straight from the source they will never cover. Notice how often the media uses sources under condition of anonymity? Would you like to actually hear it from the people who work there?
The Obama regime state security apparatus is doing precisely what he intends for it to do.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1038 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3482 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bad Apple Yonadav 7 983 March 4, 2019 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 3736 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Something very bad is coming to the whole world. WinterHold 7 669 November 27, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 943 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 464 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1270 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Nice Gesture But It Probably Won't Help Minimalist 0 191 October 14, 2018 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Nazism isnt that bad Nain 7 397 October 8, 2018 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucanus