Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joystick Recommendations?
Joystick Recommendations?
I play a lot of Aerial combat games, as well as regular flight games.

I was wondering whether anybody had a recommendation for a good joystick that isn't super expensive?

Thanks in advance you wonderful human beings Big Grin  Heart
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
RE: Joystick Recommendations?
https://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-T-Fl...B001CXYMFS

Try that one. It's inexpensive and pretty effective. It's the one I have.
Plenty of lubrication.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thanks for the recommendation Jesster! Looks pretty good Big Grin

mh pls. Y u do dis to my innocent thread ;-;
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(December 18, 2016 at 9:01 pm)Jesster Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-T-Fl...B001CXYMFS

Try that one. It's inexpensive and pretty effective. It's the one I have.

Nice.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 18, 2016 at 8:56 pm)Jello Wrote: I play a lot of Aerial combat games, as well as regular flight games.

I was wondering whether anybody had a recommendation for a good joystick that isn't super expensive?

Thanks in advance you wonderful human beings Big Grin  Heart

Saitek ST-290 was my favorite. Don't know if they still make them, but they're versatile (9 buttons iirc), have a twist -rudder built in, and are very rugged.

Mine Wink
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
Rude >Sad

And thanks for the recommendation Thump Big Grin
I've got your joystick recommendation right here . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 21, 2016 at 9:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I've got your joystick recommendation right here . . .

Yeah baby, let me see it.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any RPG Game Recommendations DeistPaladin 20 5409 September 29, 2012 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Ryantology