Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Jesus take the wheel, 'cause I sure ain't!"
"Jesus take the wheel, 'cause I sure ain't!"
http://kachetiendg.blogspot.com/2016/04/woman-causes-10-car-pileup-after-seeing_26.html

Woman Causes 10 Car Pileup After Seeing Jesus In Her Kit Kat Candy Bar   

Disastrous Accident On Busy Roadway

Santa Fe, NM police say a 25-year-old driver caused a ten car pileup crash after she closed her eyes to pray to Jesus in the middle of rush hour traffic on the outskirts of Santa Fe, leaving behind a traffic jam on a main thoroughfare and several injured people, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in damaged vehichles.

[Image: woman.jpg]

She Had An Unnatural Sweet Craving

Felicity Castro, of Santa Fe, was arrested on the scene of for driving without a license, no insurance, speeding, improper lane change, and negligent vehicular behavior. She was driving south in heavy traffic when she had a craving for something sweet and noticed a candy bar on the front seat of her car that was not there before. Police estimate she was traveling at over 95 miles per hour at the time of the accident.

[Image: woman2.jpg]

Jesus Sent Her A KitKat Bar

Castro is claiming that an accident she caused on the highway was related to an image she saw of Jesus in her Kit Kat candy bar. She says she suddenly began craving sweets. “It was like a feeling out of nowhere, I felt like I needed some sugar,” said Castro. “That's when I saw the KitKat bar that wasn't in my car before I had the cravings. Right there on my seat like someone had placed it there! I unwrapped the package, took a bite, and couldn’t believe what I saw. It was Jesus! I mean, right there, Jesus in my candy bar! It was like he was telling me I am chosen. So I closed my eyes and started praying, thanking Jesus for His revelation.”

[Image: woman3.jpg]

She Let Jesus Take The Wheel But He Had A Lead Foot

It was during her prayer when she closed her eyes and let Jesus take the wheel. "It all happened so quickly. I mean there was Jesus in my candy bar, and then BAM! I hit the car in front of me and he hit the car in front of him, and it was like Jesus was giving us a sign," she said. However, one car in the pile up was hit at over 90 MPH and flew into the air as it slid over the top of the vehicle in front of it and actually landed on the electrical wires and hung there until crews arrived at the scene. "I never saw anything like it before. That's Jesus's work right there. That car was hanging upside down."

[Image: woman4.jpg]

Carlos Was Not Injured After Ramming Into A Car At 90MPH

Traffic was brought to a standstill for over seven hours as emergency crews arrived at the scene and tried to figure out what happened and who needed medical attention. “Miraculously,” Carlos only suffered minor cuts and bruises and walked away from the accident practically unscathed. “Jesus saved me,” said Carlos. “It was because I was praying that I was not hurt. Too bad for the guy in front of me. If he had been praying too, things probably wouldn’t have been so bad for him. But obviously, he was not praying. If he had Jesus in his life he wouldn't have been hurt. He should use his time more wisely.”

[Image: woman5.jpg]

The Injured Man Hadn't Found Jesus

The man in front of her Carlo was referring to, was transported to Desert Valley Hospital in serious condition with whiplash, broken bones, and a severe concussion. The other occupants of the cars involved in the incident in front of him were treated on the scene and released with minor injuries. The woman who was hanging upside down was finally set free after 3 hours of careful maneuvering and was given medication for a panic attack and sent by ambulance to a nearby emergency room. “Obviously, the other people that were involved in the accident were praying to Jesus as well, because they didn’t get hurt,” said Carlos. “But that poor fellow in front of me needs Jesus, I’m on my way to the hospital to bring him some Jesus right now!”

However, she was not on her way to visit the faithless man, she was placed in lockup after being arrested and has a bail set at $500,000 due to the damages she had caused and her mental state, according to the judge at the arrest hearing.
RE: "Jesus take the wheel, 'cause I sure ain't!"
Massive wrecks with no drivers license or insurance and unfounded gestures of faith? This isn't news. That's every-day life here in New Mexico.
That's kinda like what evangelicals did when they elected Trump  Undecided
A Gemma is forever.
Ah. Your link didn't work, so I looked this up myself. The original story was about a Californian. Snopes has already torn this one apart. Amusing story, though. I nearly believed it after everything I've seen in the car wrecks here.
Jesus made me post that.
(December 19, 2016 at 8:19 am)Jesster Wrote: Ah. Your link didn't work, so I looked this up myself. The original story was about a Californian. Snopes has already torn this one apart. Amusing story, though. I nearly believed it after everything I've seen in the car wrecks here.

I guess this means I can "let go and let God" after all. Good to know! Wink
A Gemma is forever.
The point of the OP was that this was an event that could have happened. We had to check Snopes to find out if the exact sequences of events was recorded by a reliable source. Taken separately, most especially the "trigger event", I've seen them all before when I worked for St*te F*rm. (Some equivalent, some in greater scale, so much so as to have made the story a rejectable from the first paragraph.)
Are you... are you sure that's not a satirical article?  .____.

Oh what am I saying, of course it's real.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 19, 2016 at 9:22 am)Iroscato Wrote: Are you... are you sure that's not a satirical article?  .____.

Oh what am I saying, of course it's real.

The mashup is not an actual event. But can you give me individual sub-events that could never happen?
Ahh I didn't see that xD
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3492 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  "Don't take away people's hope" Brian37 96 9453 August 8, 2019 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6574 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 7589 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If you're pro-life, how far do you take that? robvalue 147 13594 August 10, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8498 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Not sure what religion this is. Foxaèr 6 1609 July 21, 2016 at 2:37 am
Last Post: KJV-reader
  I'm Sure Gibson Will Make A Fortune Minimalist 24 3178 June 19, 2016 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Cato
  Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel) EnergyGem 72 6878 May 31, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Christians take on the more nihilistic atheists henryp 63 10240 January 1, 2016 at 5:41 am
Last Post: robvalue