Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sure Drumpf Is Devastated and Tillerson
I'm Sure Drumpf Is Devastated and Tillerson
is consolable.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38363441

Quote:Russia bath lotion kills 48 drinkers in Irkutsk

Quote:Household products are seen by some as a cheap alternative to alcohol across the former Soviet Union.  Two years of Western economic sanctions have made the situation worse, and analysts say up to 12 million Russians drink cheap surrogate alcohol, including perfume, after shave, anti-freeze and window cleaner.
RE: I'm Sure Drumpf Is Devastated and Tillerson
Thats uhh .. suicidal?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
That's alcoholism for you.

Time for a humanitarian vodka airdrop.
That's utterly tragic, and worse than I thought. But why is this thread about Donald Trump??! Is now literally everything about Trump?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 19, 2016 at 4:19 pm)Alex K Wrote: Is now literally everything about Trump?

Yes, yes it is. 'Cause America.

And now it's time to play the Six Degrees of Trump game:

Schoenberg

Go, Alex!
(December 19, 2016 at 4:19 pm)Alex K Wrote: That's utterly tragic, and worse than I thought. But why is this thread about Donald Trump??! Is now literally everything about Trump?

Yeah because he is Putin's fucking puppet.
(December 19, 2016 at 5:10 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(December 19, 2016 at 4:19 pm)Alex K Wrote: Is now literally everything about Trump?

Yes, yes it is. 'Cause America.

And now it's time to play the Six Degrees of Trump game:

Schoenberg

Go, Alex!

Schönberg lived in LA, so he surely met a lot of the celebs in the 40s. But also, Schönberg knew Einstein, and Einstein knew alot of people.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 360 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rex Tillerson Blocked Saudi, U.A.E. from invading Qatar, promptly fired by Trump ReptilianPeon 0 202 August 11, 2018 at 3:23 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  LOL. Yeah, Sure. Minimalist 0 244 August 8, 2018 at 1:10 pm
  Looks Like The Bromance Is Over For Sure! Minimalist 2 549 July 12, 2018 at 5:55 pm
  Tillerson Out. Pompeo In. A Theist 23 1732 March 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: GUBU
  West Virginia Teachers on Strike, still make sure hungry students are fed Cecelia 21 2314 February 28, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Mexico City devastated in 7+ quake vorlon13 45 7684 September 20, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Will Drumpf Take Credit For Losing These Jobs? Minimalist 17 2188 January 26, 2017 at 9:44 am
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Drumpf Best Not Start Any Wars With Anybody Minimalist 5 820 January 15, 2017 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Obama burns Drumpf once again! Brian37 2 911 October 25, 2016 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: account_inactive