Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this proof of god?
is this proof of god?
i claim that this is proof of god. here is my evidence.

[Image: proof.png]
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
RE: is this proof of god?
A broken image link?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
God broke the image. Hallelujah!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
fixed. let me know what you think of it
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
you forgot to carry the '2'

You've proven flightless waterfowl are allergic to persimmons.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think your aim is a little off, but doubtless you'll claim it isn't rocket science...
Link
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
Oh wow. I can see stars.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I hear you brother! That's a nice equation but only one equation can be GREAT!
I bet it just happens to be the one your parents believe in ...

(thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Try the lasagne!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I totally understand they're universal numbers that are precise and important, any small change to them would result in a complete chaos. So you need not to show us a mathematical dilemma to prove that there's something rather than nothing. Mathematics is a science that was essentially invented by the human intellect and was not set into your neurological system naturally when you were born. Why do we always assume our existence is the sole cause of the existence of a powerful god instead of a powerful creature capable of creating? Well, because we were told there's something up there. Once you stop controlling your life and live liberated from all kinds of slavery imposed upon you by religion, then life will be easier to swallow.
(December 19, 2016 at 10:28 pm)goombah111 Wrote: i claim that this is proof of god. here is my evidence.

[Image: proof.png]

Trying to bamboozle us with rocket science, are you?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof god is a quack! no one 27 2457 January 18, 2021 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 1404 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 1998 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Very short argument for God (another clear proof) Mystic 123 23535 January 26, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3454 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 17 3818 November 29, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 18 3998 November 28, 2016 at 8:56 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Logical proof that God doesnt exist. Macoleco 5 2578 November 24, 2016 at 2:47 am
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Scientific PROOF that God Exists! ignoramus 14 3600 March 27, 2016 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  What proof would it take for me to believe in god? Lemonvariable72 37 8094 October 17, 2015 at 10:46 am
Last Post: IATIA