Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goat Sacrifice
Goat Sacrifice
Goat sacrificed at Pakistani airport. 21st century.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda...ni-airport
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Goat Sacrifice
Animal sacrifice really gets my goat.

I'll get my coat.

Rhyme unintentional.
In America we generally frown on fodding runways.

Fewer planes crash that way . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well, who hasn't been there? Wishing to sacrifice a goat at an airport, that is -- not Pakistan.
[Image: 1gav1x.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

^ Quick-fried to a crackly crunch! Big Grin

Sacrificing a goat. Did they at least clean up the blood after their little ritual? I'd never want to fly on that airlines.  Doh  Imagine what kind of superstitious shit could be going on when the innards are being worked on.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 20, 2016 at 6:26 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Animal sacrifice really gets my goat.

I'll get my coat.

Rhyme unintentional.

And quite unconventional.
Have you ever noticed all the drug commercials on TV lately?  Why is it the side effects never include penile enlargement or super powers?
Side effects may include super powers or enlarged penis which may become permanent with continued use.  Stop taking Killatol immediately and consult your doctor if you experience penis enlargement of more than 3 inches, laser vision, superhuman strength, invulnerability, the ability to explode heads with your mind or time travel.  Killatoll is not for everyone, especially those who already have convertibles or vehicles of ridiculous size to supplement penis size.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice Mental Outlaw 16 4271 April 5, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Open to all-would you sacrifice your child if god told you to? vodkafan 166 24476 August 7, 2014 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Losty