Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Wrong
What's Wrong
Earlier today I launched into a childish out burst over a minor point to which I am profoundly embarrassed I admit I can be course even harsh but that was inexcusable  

As I have said in a previous post i'm a polyamory in my case I have two partners one of them is wheelchair bound after a terrible accident that damaged her legs beyond use. Last Sunday she went in for one of many surgeries to try and fix the problem and the doctors were hopeful  the problem could be fixed. But it failed and she may in fact be the worst for it because some idiot may have botched the surgery it's  likely she will never walk again.She most certainly will never be able to go back to her work so she's depressed i'm depressed and stuff at work only makes the whole thing worst

But what really gets to me in can solve the problems of dozens of total strangers but can't solve the one of the woman I love
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: What's up
Are you just angry/disappointed (grief coming out) or do you really believe there was an idiot in the op room?

Edit: You have my sympathies!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: What's up
(December 21, 2016 at 3:43 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Are you just angry/disappointed (grief coming out) or do you really believe there was an idiot in the op room?

Edit: You have my sympathies!

There is evidence to suggest malpractice

And thank you
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: What's Wrong
(December 21, 2016 at 3:36 pm)Orochi Wrote: Earlier today I launched into a childish out burst over a minor point to which I am profoundly embarrassed I admit I can be course even harsh but that was inexcusable  

As I have said in a previous post i'm a polyamory in my case I have two partners one of them is wheelchair bound after a terrible accident that damaged her legs beyond use. Last Sunday she went in for one of many surgeries to try and fix the problem and the doctors were hopeful  the problem could be fixed. But it failed and she may in fact be the worst for it because some idiot may have botched the surgery it's  likely she will never walk again.She most certainly will never be able to go back to her work so she's depressed i'm depressed and stuff at work only makes the whole thing worst

But what really gets to me in can solve the problems of dozens of total strangers but can't solve the one of the woman I love

I am very very sorry to hear this, Orochi.  Sad

What an absolutely devastating thing to have to deal with, and can't imagine how you both must be feeling. I hold 0 judgement against you for the argument. Please don't be embarrassed. I think any of us would have done that, it is very big of you to have apologized.  

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 21, 2016 at 6:03 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(December 21, 2016 at 3:36 pm)Orochi Wrote: Earlier today I launched into a childish out burst over a minor point to which I am profoundly embarrassed I admit I can be course even harsh but that was inexcusable  

I am very very sorry to hear this, Orochi.  Sad

What an absolutely devastating thing to have to deal with, and can't imagine how you both must be feeling. I hold 0 judgement against you for the argument. Please don't be embarrassed. I think any of us would have done that, it is very big of you to have apologized.  

If you need to talk, feel free to PM me.

Thank you

Inuit Proverb

That sucks bad. Sorry to see this.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 21, 2016 at 6:33 pm)Fireball Wrote:

That sucks bad. Sorry to see this.

thank you

Inuit Proverb

You know, Oro, sometimes people just get pissed off.  Don't beat yourself up over it.  It sounds as if you have cause.
(December 21, 2016 at 8:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

You know, Oro, sometimes people just get pissed off.  Don't beat yourself up over it.  It sounds as if you have cause.

thank you

Inuit Proverb

I get pissed off all the time.

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4502 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 434 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A DNR that went wrong. Jehanne 12 737 March 31, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool funcouple 8 920 August 30, 2019 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Born in the wrong country Alexmahone 3 874 April 20, 2018 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  I was wrong rado84 30 2898 July 22, 2016 at 5:03 am
Last Post: rado84
  It should never be considered wrong Foxaèr 35 2928 July 8, 2016 at 6:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I was wrong about everything. Foxaèr 15 1849 April 2, 2016 at 4:38 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is it wrong? Foxaèr 70 7056 January 12, 2016 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What is wrong with you customers? Foxaèr 9 2699 December 24, 2015 at 10:47 pm