Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About These Guys, Drumpfsky?
How About These Guys, Drumpfsky?
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/these-6-...re-talent/

Quote:These 6 celebrities are refusing to play Trump’s inauguration as team scrambles to secure talent

I'm sure Putin would fly them in for you.
RE: How About These Guys, Drumpfsky?
I aim to help any way I can. Here are a few ideas. The Trump people are free to use them, with my compliments:

Pat Boone is probably available. Nothing jacks up a crowd like his cover of "Tutti Frutti", though that might be a bit racy for some tastes on the right.

I'd bet that Ted Nugent would jump at the chance to remind us all of how much he actually sucks. As a bonus, we could have Nugent torn to pieces by hungry wild animals after his big guitar solo.

I would love to hear Shatner "sing" the Bill of Rights. It might be the only time Trump ever hears it.

What else? Maybe Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus could reprise their infamous twerking collaboration but reconceived as an interpretive dance entitled "Don and Ivanka: Lust's Labors Lost".

Since Trump loves the camera, perhaps they could close the inaugural with an unprecedented performance by the new President. I'm thinking ventriloquist's puppet show in which Trump appears on stage with his hand shoved up Ted Cruz's ass and makes him say things like, "I'm a pathetic, shameless little bitch" to Cruz's wife. That would be fun.
Apparently he has the Rockettes and the Mormon tabernacle choir.

My brother in law had a better line up for his 50th.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Charlie Daniels would do it.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Jack Daniels would do it even better.
Elton John turned them down ?!?!?!?!?!

Jesus Fucking Christ, Elton did Rush Limbaugh's forth wedding for Christ's sake!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

How can Drumpf refuse this offer?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/alec-bal...uguration/

Quote:Alec Baldwin perfectly trolls Trump — and offers to sing ‘Highway to Hell’ at his inauguration
Never was a Beach Boys fan, but it seems I will be even less of a fan in the future. Probably in dire need of money.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(December 22, 2016 at 5:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: These 6 celebrities are refusing to play Trump’s inauguration as team scrambles to secure talent

Suits me fine. Every time I watched a Hollywood celebrity endorse Clinton or trash Trump it just made me want to vote for Trump. Karaoke would be fun.
Fuck off.  YOU always wanted to vote for Drumpf.  We've had you pegged for a long time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 1969 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3069 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 329 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  what do you guys think about this controversy surrounding the March for Life? Drich 46 2848 January 28, 2019 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Let's See The Pee-Pee Tape, Guys Minimalist 2 760 August 10, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 5558 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which of these is more dispespectful to "the troops"? ReptilianPeon 65 6232 July 6, 2018 at 4:09 pm
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 5188 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm
  And The Fucktards Keep Electing These Assholes Minimalist 10 2088 January 6, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  It's Not Such A Mystery Guys Minimalist 15 1483 August 11, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire