Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe People Are Simply Too Smart To Work For Drumpf?
Maybe People Are Simply Too Smart To Work For Drumpf?
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/trump-wi...americans/

Quote:Trump Winery begs Labor Department to hire foreign workers over Americans

Quote:As Donald J. Trump, the man who’s entire campaign was predicated on bringing American jobs back to America, vows to keep his promise to the people, a Virginia winery owned by son Eric Trump is petitioning to government for the opportunity to hire foreign workers, the New York Post reports.

The request, filed by the Trump Winery on Dec. 2 and posted online by the Department of Labor Wednesday, show that the Trump-owned vineyard is requesting six foreign workers under the federal H-2 program, a temporary work visa that allows US employers bring foreign labor.

Quote:A report published in February revealed the Trump Organization rejected hundreds of US applicants in favor of hiring foreign workers:
“[N]early 300 United States residents have applied or been referred for jobs as waiters, waitresses, cooks and housekeepers there,” the New York Times wrote. “But according to federal records, only 17 have been hired. In all but a handful of cases, Mar-a-Lago sought to fill the jobs with hundreds of foreign guest workers from Romania and other countries.”
“You can’t get help,” Trump told MSNBC’s Morning Joe in September, defending his company’s decision to hire guest workers over US citizens. “Getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible.”

Pay more than coolies wages you ignorant fucktard!
RE: Maybe People Are Simply Too Smart To Work For Drumpf?
Trump claims 'you can't get help', but turned down more than 300 applicants. What am I missing?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oh man, the irony.. this would be funny, if, you know.. it wasn't.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Trump stands for nothing but that which benefits his ego.

Pro-choice one day, pro-life the next. Border wall in front of his crowds, small fence in front of the press. Drain the swap at his "Thank You" rallies, TPP-supporting Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State. Muslim registry today, no registry tomorrow, registry again two days from now when it is politically popular. Knows the Constitution on the campaign trial, cites the non-existent "Article XII" at a conference with GOP congressional leaders. Claims to love the Bible in front of evangelicals, can't answer Bible-related questions when asked by reporters. Says one thing, claims he never said it the next day. Openly admits this but his supporters don't care.

He is probably the most dishonest and inconsistent person elected to the Presidency in recent history. I'm not defending Hillary Clinton for her shady dealings, but at the very least her policy proposals weren't fluid (for the most part). Trump says whatever will get people to love him. And it worked.
#FeelTheBern? Then get out there and volunteer on progressive campaigns, get appointed to government committees, join your local political party, and consider running for office. In order to push for change, you must participate in the political process.
(December 22, 2016 at 8:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Trump claims 'you can't get help', but turned down more than 300 applicants.  What am I missing?

Boru

You aren't missing anything, Boru.  As you can see from the requirements for the H-2 program...

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-sta...al-workers

Quote:Who May Qualify for H-2B Classification?
To qualify for H-2B nonimmigrant classification, the petitioner must establish that:
  • There are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available to do the temporary work.

The whole family is a bunch of scum-sucking pigs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1153 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 10264 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I’m sick of the far left too Losty 93 4015 November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Nearly half of Republicans feel bullied at work Foxaèr 8 2093 October 27, 2018 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 276 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1369 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1066 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist