Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepping for SHTF scenarios
Prepping for SHTF scenarios
Wondering if we have any preppers out there? I have a month worth of freeze dried food, and some precious metals, along with some other supplies for a shit hit the fan scenario. Also want to know since Trump has won along with Brexit. How many of you are preparing for the trumpocolypse?

RE: Prepping for SHTF scenarios
I have my sanity, and a 12 pack of soda and some saltines. I'll let you do all the conspiracy theorizing for me.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Meh, I've got a creek on my property and I like fried squirrel.  I'm set. 

People and their canned good fetishes, lol.
(and whats with the gold nonsense, like it would be worth anything...?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 25, 2016 at 3:40 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I have my sanity, and a 12 pack of soda and some saltines. I'll let you do all the conspiracy theorizing for me.

Ok, so well when Bigfoot is knocking down your door, and aliens have already abducted your dog, are you satisfied with soda and saltines, while you go insane haha? Time to put down the hotwheels and come to the adult table. Time to get serious with your MREs, and start building your underground bunkers! I have the blueprints to construct your own personal faraday cage for cranium security to avoid the enemy from breaching the perimeter...

I work at a military base and my family live close, once trump kicks off the nuclear exchange we are screwed being in nuked in the first wave.
Merry Christmas.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'm not sane enough to prepare for stuff like this. I'm good friends with a family who already prepared for the worst years ago, though. They've already invited me to live with them in whatever form of post-apocalypse wasteland we get.
(December 25, 2016 at 8:29 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I work at a military base and my family live close, once trump kicks off the nuclear exchange we are screwed being in nuked in the first wave.
Merry Christmas.

Do you honestly think he will start a nuclear war?
(December 25, 2016 at 8:37 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(December 25, 2016 at 8:29 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I work at a military base and my family live close, once trump kicks off the nuclear exchange we are screwed being in nuked in the first wave.
Merry Christmas.

Do you honestly think he will start a nuclear war?

I think it quite likely. He has called for an increase in nuclear weapons and is on record asking why america doesn't use them more often.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-ask...ports.html

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

No of course not. Anyone would think that Sauron had found the one ring and that Voldemort had successfully taken over the Ministry of Magic and was rounding up Muggles.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 25, 2016 at 8:51 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 25, 2016 at 8:37 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Do you honestly think he will start a nuclear war?

I think it quite likely. He has called for an increase in nuclear weapons and is on record asking why america doesn't use them more often.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-ask...ports.html

Because it's established fact that Trump is always sincere and never says outlandish things for effect.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Would You Rather’ Scenarios BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1315 June 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4