Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Appreciation Week
Signature Appreciation Week
As the year draws to a close, why not take this time to commemorate some of the signatures that have enlightened, amused or otherwise impressed us. Here are some of my favorites.

When someone is knocked on the head, they may see stars. That doesn't mean we should rely on their testimony, when studying astrophysics...
Stimb

I dream of the day when chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Boru

Tell people there’s invisible guy I n the sky and they will believe you. Tell them the paint on a bench is still wet and they have to touch it to make sure.*
Yeauxleaux aka Regina

Some people ride the crazy train. I drive it.*
Beccs aka The Valkyrie

*Paraphrased from memory.

This list is by no means exhaustive, but a representative of some of the great sigs we have here at AF
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Signature Appreciation Week
Omg it's been ages since I had that Carlin quote in my sig! haha I'm surprised you remember Tongue
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I like Pandæmonium's signature.

Paulpablo has a funny one.
That guy Iroscato has a pretty fuckin' sweet gig going on. Mad PhotoShop skillz yo.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Lol mine tells everyone what I think about big signatures.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I like Vorlon's sig- "Elections have consequences", but I'd like it better if it said "Erections have consequences". Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
using mobile version don't see sigs lol
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 27, 2016 at 4:26 pm)Fireball Wrote: I like Vorlon's sig- "Elections have consequences", but I'd like it better if it said "Erections have consequences". Big Grin

Maybe it does say that and it's an incredibly subtle racist double entendre.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

LOL, I have run for years with sigs turned off. I have no idea if I still have one TBH.
Would someone tell me what mine is.  Like C/D I turn them off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 338 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  National Nurses Week! chimp3 10 962 May 9, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Happy Teacher Appreciation Day! (2018!) Cecelia 8 951 May 9, 2018 at 12:30 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  The Member Appreciation Thread. Kernel Sohcahtoa 42 8706 September 6, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  If I could have just one week Losty 21 5278 July 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Anyone else noticed that Min's absent for a week? abaris 116 8306 February 6, 2017 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Violet
  New Signature Foxaèr 0 335 November 15, 2016 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Signature Appreciation! rexbeccarox 54 4836 June 4, 2016 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Days of the Week Music Thread brewer 7 1183 May 29, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: c172
  Cat Appreciation Thread account_inactive 39 4435 January 16, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla