Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pseudo-Christians, you missed Jesus' SECOND COMING!
Pseudo-Christians, you missed Jesus' SECOND COMING!

To the pseudo-christian mind set, the pareidolia shown below obviously proves that Jesus exists.  Therefore, instead of Jesus' image on 
a taco chip, or a burnt piece of toast, he returned this time in the most appropriate way, on the ass of Duke the dog that lived in Petersburg Kentucky, 
where the alleged proof of Christianity exists with the Creation Museum located nearby. 

Unfortunately, Duke was hit by a car and killed, driven by a pseudo-christian on their way to Sunday services, specifically of the Catholic DIVISION
of the faith,  therefore Jesus’ second coming didn’t last too long, sorry. 

We can only assume that when Duke pooped, this is when “holy shit” presented itself to all pseudo-christians that held Duke in high esteem, 
where many of them had their pictures taken with him, and where he was the star of the show at the Creation Museum.

To the pseudo-christian, Duke is now in heaven with the serial killer Jesus, walking around for eternity, continually walking and talking, and talking
and talking about when Jesus will return once again.  

[Image: dog_ass_jesus.jpg]

RE: Pseudo-Christians, you missed Jesus' SECOND COMING!
21stCenturyIconoclast, what did religion done to you?
(December 27, 2016 at 4:36 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: 21stCenturyIconoclast, what did religion done to you?

I suspect he was taught his disagreeably dishonest ways, religion shouldn't produce such liars.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
I'm curious, 21st - how exactly does one distinguish between a pseudo-Christian and the genuine article?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I could posit the genuine article would not scripture cherry pick. I'd also add when Jesus and the Apostle Paul don't agree on something, the genuine Christian would go with Jesus, every time.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Vorlon, I'm not going to have any fun with this if you just keep blurting out the correct answers like that. Angry

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oh yay! Another wonderful, delightful thread from the love of my life: 21 century!!!! <3
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 27, 2016 at 6:23 pm)pGodschild Wrote:
(December 27, 2016 at 4:36 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: 21stCenturyIconoclast, what did religion done to you?

I suspect he was taught his disagreeably dishonest ways, religion shouldn't produce such liars.

GC

Yahweh's Child,

How dare you show yourself within my thread pertaining to the comical Second Coming of your serial killer Jesus? You would think that you
would still be in hiding and remaining silent to any of my posted threads because of your total embarrassment of you RUNNING AWAY from my
 post #75 on page 8 of the "CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest" thread!  Your silence is deafening to this post is
deafening, for obvious reasons of your blatant ignorance of the scriptures!  LOL

The post in question above explicitly shows your Jesus character as a brutal and horrific serial killer of innocent zygotes, fetus.’ babies, infants,
 and children, where you stated he never did such atrocities, LIAR!  No wonder you RAN AWAY from this post!

Yahweh’s Child, tell us, are you here to totally embarrass yourself once again in front of the non-believers and your fellow pseudo-christians? Huh? 
 How much egg upon your face are you willing to withstand?!

The irony is that I will continue to use a very apropos passage within your primitive bible that fits your biblical ignorance so well, to wit: 
“Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.” (Proverbs 26:5)  You can thank me later.

Yahweh’s Child, as if you don’t have enough egg upon your face, every time you confront a non-believer like myself, you go directly
against the inspired word of your serial killer Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit god, and you have "wicked ways" which is BLASPHEME!

“Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the
Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.” (2 John 1:9-11)

Yahweh’s Child, it is now time for you to address post #75 in question shown above, or for you to once again go into hiding from the actual word 
of your primitive bible, understand?  

p

p
man, I 'bout creamed my jeans there, how about some more there ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 27, 2016 at 6:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm curious, 21st - how exactly does one distinguish between a pseudo-Christian and the genuine article?

Boru

BrianSoddingBoru4,

PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN:  Anyone that erroneously professes to be a Christian, no matter what division of the primitive faith they’ve swallowed, 
that does not follow the entire inspired word of their god named Yahweh within their primitive Bronze and Iron Age Judeo-Christian bible. 

Other attributes of the pseudo-christian, which are many, are that they run away from disturbing and horrific passages and narratives as they turn
themselves not pretzels as they try in vain to anachronistically explain them away through their insidious pseudo-christian hermeneutics and apologetics.  

“Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)  Every word includes the 613 laws within
the horrific Old Testament, unless the pseudo-christian wants to call their Yahweh god a LIAR!  

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” (Luke 4:4) Every word of 
Yahweh includes the Old Testament that Jesus explicitly said to follow relative to his Sermon on the Mount, unless the pseudo-christian
 wants to call Jesus a LIAR! 

Subjectively, the foremost examples of a pseudo-christian within this forum, at this time, and that have been easily shut down relative to their primitive faith,
is Yahweh’s Child, ex God’s Child, Catholic Lady, and Phillip 2.    Granted, more will be forthcoming. 

GENUINE ARTICLE:  This type of Christian is a rare breed for sure.. This is because if they actually followed ALL of their primitive bible, no matter which one 
of the approximate 325 DIFFERENT versions, they would do prison time! Imagine following some of the listed commands and acceptances by their primitive god
as shown below, which are only a few of many, and the ramifications thereof!  

Christians are to KILL non-believers. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)
Christians are to stone to death women that are not virgins on their wedding night. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)
Christians are to beat their children (Proverbs.23:13-14)
Christians can kill their kids that curse them, and Jesus condones this act by not saying it was wrong   (Matthew 15: 3-4)
Christians are to love their enemy, even Osama Bin Laden  (Matthew 5:44)

Just think of the inept mind set that still follows this primitive cult in the 21st century?  Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid-19 second wave WinterHold 58 6635 August 11, 2020 at 6:50 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 1285 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 21835 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  Officially sold my "soul" for the second time. Foxaèr 2 1047 January 28, 2017 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  [4.1 SECOND Conversion] (without weird fonts too!) ignoramus 59 4959 January 22, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 9737 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  NEW Religion - Cobainism Second coming of Jesus Cobainism 73 6640 November 27, 2016 at 7:17 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Christians - even the Bible says that Jesus was not God so why do you say he was ? jenny1972 299 40288 November 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 10855 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Second Coming? downbeatplumb 18 3726 March 9, 2014 at 5:20 am
Last Post: catman