Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 is fucking unrelenting.
2016 is fucking unrelenting.
Richard Adams, Author Of Watership Down, Dies At 96

Also, some USian comedian I'm not familiar with. Ricky Harris.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: 2016 is fucking unrelenting.
I'm so fucking ready for New Year's Eve.

I'm on the wagon, have no plans for the evening, don't give a shit about the ball dropping in Times Square, and probably won't even leave the house. But I'm ready to see this year flushed down the toilet.

Fuck. 2016. In. The. Ass.
(December 27, 2016 at 9:01 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: I'm so fucking ready for New Year's Eve.

I'm on the wagon, have no plans for the evening, don't give a shit about the ball dropping in Times Square, and probably won't even leave the house. But I'm ready to see this year flushed down the toilet.

Fuck. 2016. In. The. Ass.

My colonoscopy is Friday, I could get quite the ass surprise myself  . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The person who I'm worried about most in all of this is me.

It'll be pretty annoying if I don't make it at least past February, loads of Christmas vouchers and money to spend.  I think I'll give away a lot of Christmas chocolate otherwise I might not even see the 1st of January.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

No. He was so young.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Watching Watership Down right now and planning to reread it this week. Such a classic piece of work and looking forward to the new Netflix original remake of Warship Down next year. He had a nice long life.
I wonder if 2016 is taking requests? Sure would like to see a certain overweight 70 year old blowhard bite the dust before the new year. How about we all clap real hard and see if we can send Trump off to never never land?
It was a hell of a good year for me personally but a horrible one for humanity.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1208 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 430 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1405 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  This topic from 2016, proved true in 2018, read and do your part WinterHold 0 332 September 8, 2018 at 8:40 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 318 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1094 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 403 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1121 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Which fucking moron chooses to wage war on all other major powers at once? Anomalocaris 16 1587 June 1, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fucking Paul Ryan - No Balls Minimalist 7 949 May 4, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: vorlon13