Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brass Balls... or Maybe Solid Gold Balls.
Brass Balls... or Maybe Solid Gold Balls.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/billiona...s-wedding/

Quote:Billionaire asked Chicago mayor to close major street for daughter’s wedding

Quote:Reyes, 62 — said by Forbes magazine to be the 206th richest American, with a net worth of $2.9 billion — wrote to Emanuel on Aug. 27, 2015, with the subject line "street closure for my daughter's wedding." The email was among hundreds released by the mayor's attorney in recent days as part of a settlement of a lawsuit with the Better Government Association.

He noted that he was "hoping" the street could be closed "for our guests' passage from the Art Institute of Chicago to the reception across Monroe."

Quote:Alas, Emanuel did not respond to the email, leaving Reyes, his daughter and their guests to slum it by crossing the street like ordinary mortals.

Cocksucker.
RE: Brass Balls... or Maybe Solid Gold Balls.
That's what happens when your last name isn't Capone.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
uh . .

to clarify; Rahm for turning down request ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He was in enough trouble.
I wonder if this means Reyes will donate a small fortunate to Emanuel's opponent in the next election?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 275 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1356 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Solid Analysis From Someone Who Lived There Minimalist 3 959 June 30, 2017 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids NuclearEnergy 23 4782 May 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  The Next Version of WeDon'tCare Sucks Balls, Too Minimalist 12 3499 April 22, 2017 at 10:59 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The WLB Will Be Shrieking Like Someone Took A Blowtorch To His Balls Minimalist 21 4832 April 14, 2017 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Isis
  Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review." SteelCurtain 6 1480 March 7, 2017 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  At Least She Had The Balls To Speak Out! Minimalist 4 1713 January 26, 2017 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Maybe People Are Simply Too Smart To Work For Drumpf? Minimalist 4 1382 December 22, 2016 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe I Should Sue This Guy Minimalist 1 641 September 16, 2016 at 1:42 am
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe