Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbie Reynolds, Mother Of Carrie Fisher Rushed To Hospital For Possible Stroke
Debbie Reynolds, Mother Of Carrie Fisher Rushed To Hospital For Possible Stroke
Debbie Reynolds, mother of Carrie Fisher, rushed to hospital after suffering a possible stroke.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/28/debbie-rey...ed-stroke/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Debbie Reynolds, Mother Of Carrie Fisher Rushed To Hospital For Possible Stroke
Wow, that's just... wow.
RE: Debbie Reynolds, Mother Of Carrie Fisher Rushed To Hospital For Possible Stroke
Shock can do that to you. Especially if you are elderly.

Best leave them alone. The press coverage certainly doesn't help.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
That's so sad. Just want this year to be over . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Awww shit Sad That's horrible - can't say I'm surprised given her age and just recently losing her daughter.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(December 28, 2016 at 6:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: That's so sad.  Just want this year to be over . . .

You have higher hopes for 2017?
(December 28, 2016 at 7:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 28, 2016 at 6:59 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: That's so sad.  Just want this year to be over . . .

I had higher hopes for 2016, tbh.
For a parent to know their child is dead before them is the worst thing to happen...

If I were in her place, I probably wouldn't be able to take the news either
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 28, 2016 at 7:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

it's all riding on Fridays colonoscopy apparently . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 28, 2016 at 7:55 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(December 28, 2016 at 7:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You have higher hopes for 2017?

it's all riding on Fridays colonoscopy apparently . . . .

Don't stress dude! There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

(In your case, you may want to keep your mouth closed) Shy
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Is a limited nuclear exchange possible? Angrboda 20 1169 April 21, 2022 at 10:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 483 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  U.S. reviews 9/11 documents for possible release WinterHold 59 3090 August 15, 2021 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 445 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  RBG in hospital for surgery. Brian37 10 1575 December 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  How (possible) Political Censorship Hides our Quirkiness Neo-Scholastic 1 261 October 10, 2018 at 10:38 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Possible cat 4 to hit my area Thurs. Brian37 136 10654 September 23, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Burt Reynolds dead at 82 Joods 10 816 September 7, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Mother crashes car to prove god is real. brewer 20 1900 March 25, 2018 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  BREAKING: Shooting At Bronx Hospital A Theist 13 4662 July 1, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Astonished