Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbie Reynolds Dead
Debbie Reynolds Dead
Debbie Reynolds has died. According to her son she passed away Wednesday night.

Quote:Debbie Reynolds, the Oscar-nominated singer-actress who was the mother of late actress Carrie Fisher, has died at Cedars-Sinai hospital. She was 84.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrit...spartandhp
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Debbie Reynolds Dead
What a shame. Losing her daughter can't have helped. I wish she hadn't had to die while she was in grief.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
2016 strikes again but again misses the Donald.  Come on 2016 .. you can do it!

http://atheistforums.org/thread-46933-po...pid1477279
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
They say Debbie Reynolds couldn't dance at all when she was cast for Singin' In The Rain.  If true, she must have been one helluva quick study, as she does a perfectly respectable job of keeping up with Gene Kelly and Donald O'Connor.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Burt Reynolds dead at 82 Joods 10 817 September 7, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Debbie Reynolds, Mother Of Carrie Fisher Rushed To Hospital For Possible Stroke A Theist 25 5205 December 29, 2016 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer