Our server costs ~$33 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th January 2017, 03:44

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Allow Me to Edit this Post
Please Allow Me to Edit this Post
The wrong person got quoted and now the whole thing doesn't make sense but it won't let me edit it.
Thread: The Dangers of End Time Prophecy
Post #2620
http://atheistforums.org/thread-46918-po...pid1477513
It's a reply to Lek not God'schild.
Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Please Allow Me to Edit this Post
make the corrected post you want, I'll soft delete the bad one.
If any email controversy impacted the election, it wasn't Russian hacking of the DNC and  John Podesta's email, it was Hillary Clinton's decision to have her own email server and the subsequent FBI investigation which raised all the same  questions  Hillary Clinton has justifiably faced for decades about her trustworthiness and honesty.

you're good to go there.

and note, your corrected post should be substantially similar, and quoting the correct users, we have some guidelines on this.
If any email controversy impacted the election, it wasn't Russian hacking of the DNC and  John Podesta's email, it was Hillary Clinton's decision to have her own email server and the subsequent FBI investigation which raised all the same  questions  Hillary Clinton has justifiably faced for decades about her trustworthiness and honesty.

Thanks, I put the corrected version up and it's basically the same with a few more elaborations in the preamble.
Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
yea !!

Cracked ribs, volcanic shitting and still moderating. You're my hero!
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
Quote:It's a reply to Lek not God'schild.

There's a difference?

(29th December 2016, 16:19)mh.brewer Wrote: Cracked ribs, volcanic shitting and still moderating. You're my hero!

I want to die at my post

It's good to have a goal.

blech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLEASE add Soundcloud support bennyboy 73 2243 29th June 2016, 01:14
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Please remove the gender identifier. Pyrrho 48 3416 27th May 2015, 14:20
Last Post: Stimbo
  Please help me, urgent Maelstrom 17 1231 15th April 2015, 15:34
Last Post: LastPoet
  Can I please haz hugs? Losty 20 1599 17th September 2014, 13:13
Last Post: vorlon13
  Mods.. please cry like a baby here fr0d0 83 5362 13th September 2014, 19:59
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Um help please? BrokenQuill92 20 1179 18th January 2014, 15:31
Last Post: Darkstar
  Everything I write turns into 'undefined' please help Bad Wolf 6 919 3rd December 2013, 14:48
Last Post: Maelstrom
  Private Profiles, Please RonaldReagansGhost666 10 1503 9th March 2013, 23:11
Last Post: Aractus
  Edit button? Faith No More 2 1093 10th March 2012, 19:47
Last Post: Minimalist
  Edit button does not function anymore for me Moros Synackaon 8 1902 2nd March 2011, 11:23
Last Post: Tiberius