Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Worry, Tovarish Vladimir....
Don't Worry, Tovarish Vladimir....
it's only for 23 days.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/white-ho...-from-u-s/

Quote:White House hits back at Russia over DNC hacks — ejects 35 Russian diplomats from U.S.

After that, Commissar Drumpfsky will invite all his comrades back.
RE: Don't Worry, Tovarish Vladimir....
so much for the reset policy

still, an interesting problem to dump on Trump, real interesting
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 29, 2016 at 3:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: it's only for 23 days.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/white-ho...-from-u-s/

Quote:White House hits back at Russia over DNC hacks — ejects 35 Russian diplomats from U.S.

After that, Commissar Drumpfsky will invite all his comrades back.

ah Trump will probably invite comrade Putin over and the be his Monica Lewinski
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I'm sure that Drumpf already knows which hand Vlad wants him to use to cup his balls.
(December 29, 2016 at 7:28 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: so much for the reset policy

Like the same reset policy Obama had with the GOP in his first few years where they demand and he obeys?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Obama's being a pouty little 'take my ball home' prick here. He jabbed Romney's assertion that Russia was the number one geopolitical foe by saying that the 80's called wanting their foreign policy back, and now look. Add to it the posturing over Isreal, a position I agree with, but where the fuck has this been for 8 years? Another example where he can't play so he's going to throw a tantrum. All this from the 'intelligent' party.

The Church Committee wasn't a religious gathering. Anyone that thinks the U.S., under Obama's leadership, isn't everyday committing electronic espionage is suffering from wishful thinking.

The grandstanding at this point comes off the same as opening Cold Duck at a swanky New Years celebration.
Electronic espionage is one thing.  Working to saddle us with the Orange Turd is something else.
(December 29, 2016 at 8:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure that Drumpf already knows which hand Vlad wants him to use to cup his balls.

I bet they feel massive in his tiny hands.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

"Make love not war".
Here is a news article which has evidence of why the US blames Russia for the hacks.
Basically its because the malicious software used is known to have been created by the Russian security service for this sort of thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38370630

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Less Silly Religitard to Worry About Minimalist 14 961 February 6, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Don't Worry Shitstain. You'll Get Laid Plenty In Prison Minimalist 3 730 August 26, 2017 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Don't Worry Little Jared Minimalist 1 978 June 5, 2017 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Have you ever seen people say Vladimir Putin is a good leader? DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 52 14338 December 5, 2015 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Gormo
  Greedy Corporate Scum Worry.... Minimalist 1 813 April 23, 2015 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Dystopia