Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
I dont plan to stay here too long. I just plan on making two threads. One on my faith of Christianity why it is violent and why i think we could do better. And i mean in terms of you can use Jesus biblical scripture to justify murdering other non christians which is a response to David Wood on YouTube channel called Acts17Apologetics, he's very bias towards Islam and while i don't like the Islamic religion either, fundamentalism is what is making people do the mistakes they did in the past and i will exploit that.

2nd on why you can use some stuff to not justify murder in Islam in terms of unbelievers athough still a hostile book towards outsiders of the faith.
RE: Hello
Welcome. At least you're admitting up front that you're going to pull a drive by. Jerkoff
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Quote:One on my faith of Christianity why it is violent and why i think we could do better.

Actually you ARE doing better.  Jesus freaks used to be much, much, worse.
Howdy.

Edit: For someone not staying long you certainly made a lot of threads.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome Rolandson! Is there anything you can do about that Revelations based Apocalypse you guys are planning? I am not looking forward to that. Wasn't the Inquisition bad enough?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Hi! Well, I hope you change your mind and find this place interesting enough to stick around in.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 31, 2016 at 10:48 am)Rolandson Wrote: I don't plan to stay here too long. I just plan on making two threads.

Threads: 10

I guess we exceeded you're expectations, lol. That's perfectly fine. I hope you'll stay awhile.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5941 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates