Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Man's Guilt
White Man's Guilt
I have a question,
if a white man from Poland or Finland becomes an American citizen, should this man start feeling guilt that his Polish (or Finnish) ancestors somehow participated in the oppression of black slaves? or segregation?
RE: White Man's Guilt
I have a question: What is the possible point of your moronic question?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Absolutely, but in order to fully serve the PC agenda, you also have to feel guilt about being a man.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 2, 2017 at 3:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have a question:  What is the possible point of your moronic question?

Boru

Dear Sodded,

I asked because I read this piece of news...

http://www.wistv.com/story/34164435/laws...eople-food

And also, I'm reading this at the moment,

http://www.douglasficek.com/teaching/phi...aldwin.pdf

And finally, because Americans love to teach other nations how they should live.
I think castration would be in order.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 2, 2017 at 3:50 pm)mcolafson Wrote: I have a question,
if a white man from Poland or Finland becomes an American citizen, should this man start feeling guilt that his Polish (or Finnish) ancestors somehow participated in the oppression of black slaves? or segregation?

Not sure why they would.  I don't, my family has been here since the start.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

If it wasn't him that did anything wrong, then I don't see why he should feel guilty. He can feel really bad that it happened, but feeling guilty is different.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 2, 2017 at 4:03 pm)Rhythm Wrote:

Not sure why they would.  I don't, my family has been here since the start.

Hm, does it make you a racist?
LOL, it would have to get in line.  If I'm a racist, it happens long before the impotence of white guilt, and I could hardly help it. I say "if" like it's a hypothetical..but cmon...soooooo southern, you know I'm at least a little racist, right...?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 2, 2017 at 3:59 pm)Alex K Wrote: Absolutely, but in order to fully serve the PC agenda, you also have to feel guilt about being a  heterosexual man.

FTFY
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 7933 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1135 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4294 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 229 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3693 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 357 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The SPLC - All White at the Top John V 29 4050 April 24, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2061 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The White House, an adult daycare center. Jehanne 3 842 October 9, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The White House meets Westeros Foxaèr 2 514 July 16, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr