Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicunt Pussy Grabbers On Full Parade
Republicunt Pussy Grabbers On Full Parade
I don't feel sorry for Kentucky, though.  They did this to themselves.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/kentucky...-conceive/

Quote:Kentucky GOP files new abortion ban: The only ‘choice’ women have is ‘to conceive or not conceive’

An amazingly pure strain of arrogance demonstrated by these fuckers.
RE: Republicunt Pussy Grabbers On Full Parade
Biblical based bitter herb abortions are still legal though, right ? They won't dare oppose Scripture !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Would you trust anything written in that pile of shit?
Yep. Isn't it funny that the "libertarian" branch of the Republican party always seems to turn a blind eye to the libertarian aspects of abortion? I guess when they say they want a small government, that means they want it small enough to get into a woman's uterus.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
What they are is lying sacks of shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If right wingers are inbred, are left wingers full of AIDS? Raue8ur 1 480 November 20, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: no one
  Lindsey Graham - Without McCain He's Just One More Pussy Minimalist 4 1432 September 1, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 986 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  But It Doesn't Matter When There's A Republicunt In Charge! Minimalist 25 3726 July 31, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: johan
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 706 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2156 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Privitization - The Republicunt Mantra Minimalist 5 612 January 10, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  "Republicunt": why use terms like this? shadow 162 22863 November 27, 2017 at 12:23 pm
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1318 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Phony Republicunt Bastard Minimalist 0 431 October 3, 2017 at 5:32 pm