Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Hall of Fame
Atheist Hall of Fame
If there was an Atheist Hall of Fame- who would make it in for year 1? Whether they were Atheists or not, if they helped people better understand the world and reality, however you want to categorize it.

(limit your list to 4 people)

My 4:
Charles Darwin
Richard Dawkins
Christopher Hitchens
Carl Sagan
Subscribe to Atheist News! Also, check out my latest video- Mass Effect Takes On Religion

https://www.youtube.com/c/AtheistNews
RE: Atheist Hall of Fame
Kiera Knightley (woof)

Jeremy Bentham

John Dewey

Pope Leo X

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Isaac Newton. His advances helped us understand the world so much better, reducing the need for bullshit magical stories.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Why call it atheist hall of fame?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

WLC is one of the frontrunners at the moment, showing what a load of puerile desperate horseshit apologetics has become.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
God, in all his groovy forms. 

Yeah baby, Yeah!

Edit: Hi Rob.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Oh yeah. Can I induct the bible?

Index of my best videos
(January 7, 2017 at 9:58 am)Alex K Wrote: Why call it atheist hall of fame?

Because if we called it 'The Pit Of Envenomed Knives', we'd lose out on the tourist trade.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 7, 2017 at 10:14 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 7, 2017 at 9:58 am)Alex K Wrote: Why call it atheist hall of fame?

Because if we called it 'The Pit Of Envenomed Knives', we'd lose out on the tourist trade.

Boru

Don't be so sure of that. I'd pay the admission fee.
(January 7, 2017 at 10:48 am)Crossless1 Wrote:
(January 7, 2017 at 10:14 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Because if we called it 'The Pit Of Envenomed Knives', we'd lose out on the tourist trade.

Boru

Don't be so sure of that. I'd pay the admission fee.

Grand!  Bring some friends!   4 Horsemen

Boru