Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where my Hosers at ?
Where my Hosers at ?
Canadian Roll call

Signal with an apology Tongue
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Where my Hosers at ?
Take off, eh.

(Family emigrated here from Canada, that counts, right? I consider myself an honorary Canadian. Tongue )
The only other Kanuk I knew was MTL. Haven't seen her in a while and she is missed.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm a yank but was quite the Canadaboo as a kid (instead of Weeaboo, the obsessed Japanophile). I do have family in Yaletown, Vancouver. Neighbors in the same tower with three Canucks.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(January 7, 2017 at 4:25 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Take off, eh.

(Family emigrated here from Canada, that counts, right?   I consider myself an honorary Canadian. Tongue )
True that Smile
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Canada. That's... north.... I think....
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 7, 2017 at 5:53 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Canada.  That's... north.... I think....

Depends on where you are

Inuit Proverb

Wait, we've got Canuckistanis here? Get the torches, boys ... I've got the rope.

(January 7, 2017 at 6:22 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Wait, we've got Canuckistanis here? Get the torches, boys ... I've got the rope.

Deploy the attack beavers

Inuit Proverb

Mmmm ... beaver.